Prologue

Colby's POV

"Okay guys, so we are now alone in the Sallie House, and it's time.. to catch some ghosts." I bring my hand to the camera as it cuts. Hopefully Seth's little chuckle before the camera cut got into the clip. It always brings more life to my intros.

We continued filming until we got to the last investigation. And, as usual, we saved the best method of communication for last: The Estes Method. It's a very powerful method and usually gets us the most activity, answers, and evidence. We decided to have Seth Bordon, our resident 6th cousin of an axe murderer, go under first.

We start rolling the camera and begin the process. "Seth, can you hear us?" No answer, so I wave my hand in front of his blindfold. But before I can begin the questions, words start to roll in.

"Know." I look at Nate, clearly confused. "No? What does he mean n-" "You." I look back at Seth in offense. How dare this ghost interrupt me. "I don't think it meant 'no' as in, 'no I don't want to', I think it meant, 'know' as in, 'hey I know you!'" I look back at Nate. "That would make sense since it said 'you' after-"

"Yup." Seth calls out. I look back at him again. This ghost needs to stop interrupting me. I collect myself and ask a question. "Who here do you know?" It's silent for a minute and Nate turns to me. "Colby, they might not know our names maybe-"

"Colby." I jump in surprise. Jesus Christ this thing needs to let us finish our sentences. And what does it mean it knows me? I don't know anyone who died. Unless..

"Wait." I say before Nate wakes up Seth. "Is your name Sam Golbach..??"

There's silence for a moment.

"Yeeeahh." Seth calls and my heart drops. Why would Sam Golbach be HERE?

"Wait. Isn't that the kid you said died during your senior year? The one got hit by a train?"

"Yeah. Yeah, it is.."

"What's he doing here? At a demonic house?"

"I.. don't know."