prolouge

Introduction

The way his eyes sparkled and the way his ears would turn red when he smiles,everything about him was enchanting to her,his whole existence was, how can someone be so breathtaking? everything he does screams perfection. Do you feel this towards your friends? Kim Jian fell in love with her best friend. She was foolish to think someone like him would reciprocate her feelings. oh she was a fool but what's life without ups and downs?

Nothing can replace the precious memories of your summer. The memories of summer are like fireflies, on hot humid night they come out occasionally, taking you back to those times for a swift moment, and cold wind knocking you back to reality, filling your heart with a nostalgic feeling. No matter how much time has passed these memories will never fail to bring a smile on your face, but out of all your summers through the years there are particular summer which has a special place in your heart, the memories of that particular summer which you cherish so much, the times which you strongly want to go back to, and experience the carefree emotions again.

But from Kim jian , it was not mostly about the memories, it was solely about a person she mets , the one who she can never forget , the one who made her summers the best of all, the one who gave her one of the best memories of her entire life, oh sehun.