it is just a puppy!

note: I had fallen in the MDZS fandom and I cannot recover from the story no matter what. I watched the untamed, then the donghua , then read the novel, then the manhua and now fanfictions. if anyone knows how to recover, please tell me.

After the funeral of Nie Mingjue, Jiang Cheng returned to Louts pier along with his nephew and brother.  of course, the famous ghost general is like a shadow tailing Wei Wuxian. 

Jiang Cheng used to hate him, thinking it was him who killed Zixuan, but now that it became clear who was behind it, he didn't mind having ghost general around. but one thing bothered him, why on earth did Wei Wuxian came back with him? 

On the surface, Jiang Cheng acted like he hated it, but low key was happy that for once, he would have a fragment of his family with him. 

All the way back to Lotus pier, Wei Wuxian kept on talking, the topics ranging from demonic cultivation to pie recopies. 

"Oh, look, Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian called for his brother like there were mountains between them, while in fact it was only few steps. Jiang Cheng who gave up telling Wei Wuxian to be quiet, just listened to whatever his talkative brother had to say.  "I was wondering would purple look good on me?" Wei Wuxian asked innocently. "Hey what about getting Wen Ning a set of new clothes!" 

Wen Ning shook his head as he walked behind the two brothers. Jinling who had been in some kind of shock ever since the events at the temple, was riding the lil' apple, next to Wen Ning. 

"What colour do you think will look good on him?" Wei Wuxian asked Jiang Cheng. "I think green would look good, but I want us to have same colours! what do you say?"

After a while the topic changed to some food recipe. 

"Hey, we can try that!" Wei Wuxian was jumping up and down in excitement around his brother, who was wondering on why on this green earth, did Mo Xuanyu had summoned Wei Wuxian. out of every sinister ghost, throughout thousands of years, it had to be this talkative crazy troublemaker of brother. 

"Where did you get that recipe from?" Jinling joined the conversation. 

"Ah..." Wei Wuxian thought for a bit, searching through dozens of thousands of files scattered in his brain's office. scratching his head with his flute, like it would help him remember faster "AHA! I remembered. it was a ghost, I recruited back at ... the Yi city!" 

"You ...." Jin Ling thought for a moment. "How did you know their recipe?"

"Later they came and talked to me! they told me about their favourite food!" Wei Wuxian was walking backward, facing Jin Ling. 

"You can talk to them?" Jin Ling asked

"How do you think I order them?" Wei Wuxian let out a laughter.

Jiang Cheng was reaching the end of his wits. ready to smack the light out of Wei Wuxian, but what would his ghost general do? beside he was tired and didn't have energy to rise and arm. 

                                                           --------------------------------------------------------

After reaching the Louts pier, there was a lot of rumours before their arrival. everyone kept a good 10 meter away from the pack which included their angry grumpy grape like sect leader Jiang Cheng, the famous yilling Lauzo who for some reasons was super cheerful, the gloomy looking fierce corpse ghost general, and finally the only normal looking one was Jinling.  

back at the palace of Lotus pier, all the guards were preparing to run at full speed if the situation exploded. they were scared, but not from Wei wuxian or Wen ning, but from Jiang cheng. who's look suggest that he wouldn't mind another SunShot campaign right now. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 03, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

it is just a dog!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें