Chapter 1: The Revenge Of The Sith

-Klegger Corp Facility, Mustafar, Mustafar System

-0 ARE/5th Month (Galactic Standard Time)

"I have failed you Anakin..I have failed you" Obi-Wan announces as he faces his former apprentice and most accomplished failure as a jedi master. Anakin simply stares intently into Obi-Wan's eyes. "I should've known the Jedi were plotting to take over." His emotions continue to boil, the emotions that he was forced to to ignore and conceal for years for the sake of the order. "Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil! He'll only cast you aside once he's finished with you" Anakin quickly snaps back "From my point of view, the Jedi are evil" Anakin proclaims as he readjusts back into his fighting stance. "WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST!" Obi-Wan shouts with tears nearly filling his eyes, it's against his way to be vulnerable to his emotions to this point. He didn't cry even when Satine was killed yet he finds himself on the verge of breaking down when faced with Skywalker, the chosen one that was entrusted to his guidance, the one prophesied to bring balance to the force and the one who has now fallen to the dark side's seduction, where did be go wrong? What should he have done differently? How could he have stopped this? Why must he kill the one who he thought of as his little brother? All the while Anakin staring him down with rage-filled killing intent.

 He didn't cry even when Satine was killed yet he finds himself on the verge of breaking down when faced with Skywalker, the chosen one that was entrusted to his guidance, the one prophesied to bring balance to the force and the one who has now fa...

Obi-Wan is distracted from his inner thoughts as Anakin continues "Drallig, Serra, Windu, The Council, and you..your time has come, it's time for the age of the Jedi to be put to rest...This is the end for you my master" Anakin concludes as he points his blade at his former friend, his eyes continuously flickering their natural blue state and the Sith influenced bright yellow. "THEY SHOULD'VE LEFT YOU ON TATOOINE'' Obi-Wan screams in rage, knowing full well how much that statement will enrage his apprentice but he doesn't care anymore, his order is gone, his allies dead, his troopers having betrayed him and all because of what Skywalker has done, from Obi-Wan's view, the very galaxy has been doomed because of his former apprentice's actions

Without another word, Anakin, yellow eyes and all, continues the assault, striking over and over at Obi-Wan's lightsaber as if trying to shatter it, desperate to break through his master's unbreakable guard. The deadlock continues, the blue blades majestically swinging through the air, clashing and sparking against each other like mini supernovas. The two force sensitives lock blades and stare into each other's eyes, Anakin's face full of rage and sorrow and Obi-Wan's face as stern as a clone trooper helmet with a noticeable glisten in his eyes.

 The two force sensitives lock blades and stare into each other's eyes, Anakin's face full of rage and sorrow and Obi-Wan's face as stern as a clone trooper helmet with a noticeable glisten in his eyes