My Uncle And Me

I was sitting in my room watching porn when out of no where. My Dad came in and told me he was leaving, but I didn't really care since I'm just in my room watching porn.

Then it was tomorrow and I wanted to get some cereal that's when I realized both the milk and my Dad where gone. I really wanted to eat some cereal, but I couldn't go to the store since I'm poor and have no money.

I couldn't ask my neighbors for any since they all hate me since I have no money. The only family member I had that lived near me was my uncle. Plot twist I know.

I went to his house and rung the door bell but know one answered. So I just went in and holy shit it smelled bad. I nearly met god just by how awfulling the smell was. Then, looking down on me was....

 Then, looking down on me was

....my uncle.

"Sup little bro" said my fatass uncle. "Watcha up to."

"I wanted some cereal but found out my dad and the milk was gone" I explained to my uncle.

"Well that's too bad I never had any milk in 49 years." said my uncle in a sad tone.

I looked down in sadness, not only am I having to hear this fat fuck complain about his deadbeat father, but I don't get to have any cereals.

"Hey I have an idea" said my uncle excitedly.

I think we all know where this goes from here.

We ended up having Gay Hardcore Anal for 2 hours. (2 hours of Sex and this fat fuck preferred it "nice and slow" so I ended up just waisting my time. All that fat but no load.)

I walked back home disappointed because that would have possibly been the worst sex I ever had and I didn't get any cereal.

A/N : Sorry for the very bad ending but this is my first story I might write a serious one next time.