Chapter 1:The sad and cruel faith

"What will it take for you to love me!"

Sizhui looked up at the person in front of him with tear-stained face. But his father, Emperor Wangji, coldly looked at his son who was crying at his feet.

"Should i become like Jingyi? If i do, then will you call my name dearly like you do his,
And watch me with warmth in your eyes?

His handsome step-brother. As if it wasn't enough to take what little honor Sizhui possessed, he also stole Wangji's love

Sizhui was at his limits. He didn't know what else he needed to do.

Will You hold me in your arms... Without pushing me away?

"Such a thing wont happen until the day i die"

"Why is that?"

But Wangji didn't hesitate. He didn't even at the sight of his usually obedient son crying with despair.

"But i'm your son too, Father, I was by your side longer than jingyi."

Sizhui begged with all the courage he could master. This was Sizhui's first and. last plea. he had never asked for anything else, But his king, his father, was cold like ice to the very end.

"You Fool."

Wangji pushed away the frail hand that was holding on to his leg. he looked at him with comtempt. A cruel voice crept into his(sizhui) ears.

That piercing contempt, his voice dissing into Sizhui ears was more cruel than ever.

"There was never a day i considered you my son"

Sizhui felt more desperate than he ever had in his entire life. A deep despair was visible in his glimmering grey eyes.

Wangji was heartless until the very end.

The deepest of despair like never Before Flouded Sizhui eyes...