What it takes to be a Father

Ochako is nervous, very nervous.

She stands outside of the new dorms that were built after the summer camp disaster. She is worried about how her friends and classmates will react when they see her. She hadn't told anyone about her. But now she can't keep her a secret now. Now everybody will know about her and judge her for it. She has two suitcases in her hands. One for herself and the other for her. Beside her are large packages.

In front of her is the most important person in her life. In the baby harness, she wears sleep her 6-month-old daughter, Suki Uraraka.

Suki Uraraka is a very small and chubby baby. She is just 50 centimeters big but is 4.530g heavy, she has brown eyes just like her mother and permanent blush marks on her cheeks. Her hair is also the same only the color is different, it's black instead of Ochako's brown.

Suki is also sleeping right now in the harness and leans against Ochako's bust.

She didn't know how to explain it to her classmates. She just had a stupid one-time thing with the Idol of her school. Just to find out afterward that he used her because he was bored with his girlfriend and wanted something else.

So right now she didn't know what to do but she knew it was inevitable that they gonna find out now. She doesn't want her daughter to be raised by her parents. She wants to raise her. She accepts every consequence that may follow when she decided to give birth to her daughter one month before the entrance exam. And she never regretted it. Suki is her little star, her light. She was the best that ever happens to her, even when her father is a pure asshole. She is just full of love for this little girl, she can't help it.

She looks down at the sleeping baby and smiles. Yeah, everything will be fine She thought to herself.

So she opens the door with one hand and the other holds both of the suitcases. The students were all in the common room and when the door opens everybody looks at her and all of the eyes go wide with jaws hit the ground. Also, one jaw hit the ground behind her and when she turns around she sees her homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa, behind her.

He was also the first one who speaks" You have a kid Uraraka?" She nodded shyly and the sleep-driving teacher turns around to walk away." I'm not getting paid enough for this."

This was a hard betrayal because now she was alone with all the other students in the common room. Some look at her pitiful, and some others look at her like this scene was adorable.

But the problem was that they all screamed at the same time.

Tenya" You are a teen mother!"

Eijiro" To raise a child is so manly!"

Mina" She looks so CUTE!"

Tooru" Right, she is so little!"

Dark Shadow" I Love kids!"

Fumikage" Silence demon"

Minoru" God damn this kid is so ugly, even I didn't want her to meet in 18 years!" That commend earned him some disgust looks from the one who heard this.

Suki wakes up and started to whine and scream when all of them shout together. Momo looked annoyed at the baby, she didn't like kids or babies and didn't understand why would anyone have one. Please just shut this thing up was all she thought. However, that doesn't mean she won't like her fellow classmate anymore

But the other problem was that right now Mina, Tooru, Tenya, Eijiro, Dark Shadow, and Rikido Sado run at her and wanting to bombard her with questions. Ochako braced herself and warp her arms protectively around Suki.