Late Night.

Requested by Anonymous 
---
"I wouldn't try to think about it too much, it's all talk," Namjoon told Jimin. Jimin was sulking in his bed after coming across a lot of hate on Twitter.

"I don't understand. Did I do something wrong ?" Jimin asked. He was fighting back tears. This was the fourth night in a row he'd found himself coming across derogatory and threatening tweets towards him. At first he did ignore them because they were simple things he was used to seeing, like anti's calling him gay or ugly. But he noticed that some were popping up that were a bit more concerning, such as death threats.

"Of course you didn't do anything wrong, people are just jerks. Especially when they can hide online," Namjoon told him. He felt terrible that Jimin was so down about it. They all felt terrible. They had all been the target of rumors and hate online, but it wasn't ever this bad for them. Jimin seemed to be getting the worst of it.

"What if someone actually tries to kill me?" Jimin pouted.

"They won't. You know none of us would ever let that happen. We will also up the security we have if that makes you feel any better," Namjoon replied.

Jimin shrugged, "I'm sorry but it doesn't."

Hobi suddenly came in the room to check on them. "How are you doing?" he asked Jimin. Jimin just shrugged, "Stressed out, I guess."

Hobi pouted, he hated seeing such a loving and caring soul have to deal with so much random hate. He went over and gave Jimin a tight hug, "It'll be alright. Things will calm down. They always do."

The rest of the members also made their way into his room and asked how he was. He gave them the same answer he gave Hobi, and they gave him the same answer that Hobi had given.

"I'd like to just sleep for now," Jimin said. The members hugged him again before departing. As much as they wanted to be there for him they knew when he was super stressed out he also enjoyed his alone time. They could tell he was mentally exhausted.

Jimin lay in bed trying to fall asleep but couldn't. He tossed and turned while replaying many of the tweets he saw in his head. Eventually he gave up trying to sleep, there was too much on his mind. It had already been a few hours and the rest of his members had gone to bed. He realized he really just needed to clear his mind and maybe some fresh air would help.

He grabbed his jacket and shoes and snuck out in the middle of the night. The night was quiet as the city was asleep. Their dorm wasn't too far from a nearby park, a park he often went to with his members when they had downtime. He decided he'd go walk around the sidewalks there for a bit. It was a beautiful night out and the quiet-ness was nice.

When he made it to the park, it was empty. He expected as much, although every now and then there would be some unruly teenagers hanging out at the park at late hours, but they had never bothered him. Every now and then one might give a small wave and be on their way. Jimin loved that about Seoul, the people he met were always friendly. Which is why he didn't think twice about walking alone through the park at night.

The park had various sidewalks that led in different directions that were lit up by a couple street lamps every few feet. The park itself was dark but the street lights lip up the path he was walking. He thought more about what his members had told him about not worrying too much. It was true that they'd all been through this thing before and eventually it did go away, but he couldn't help be feel alone and sad. He always tried his best to be a loving and likeable person, sometimes maybe he even tried too hard, so he didn't understand why people he didn't know were saying such cruel things. They don't really know me.

He found some small rocks on the ground that he started kicking ahead of him as we walked with his hands in his pockets. As he kept walking he saw two men walking towards his direction on the sidewalk. It didn't phase him much as he knew other people liked late night strolls too, but he wanted to stay low-key anyway. As they got closer he realized the two men had put ski masks on. He thought that was a bit strange. He gulped. Just look at the ground while you pass eachother. Just mind your own business and they won't bother you.