Dreams

Dreams are like flowers. The start as little seeds, hidden underneath the heavy earth of other thoughts in life, waiting to finally find a place in the garden of your mind.

The feeling of wanting to start something new leads some of the old dreams to fade.                       The flowers that once bloomed start loosing their leaves and at some point in time, they are gone. This is the chance the little seeds have been waiting for. All your fokus, the water of your mind, finally reaches the tiny seedlings and makes them grow quickly. 

From now on, the dreams live rent free in your head, bursting out of the crowd of other flowers that loose importance with every move the new dream makes. You can think of it like this:               You are standing in a garden with only two flowers. One of them is pretty but very old, you can already see the leaves shriveling away and you know it won't last long. If you pick it know, it won't last until you have the chance to place it in a glass of water and enjoy its beauty.

The other flower is young and without actually noticing it, you choose it automatically. You know you will be able to keep it longer, you will have more time with it.

Its the same with dreams. At some point, the old dreams fade because deep in your inside you know they will stay dreams forever, they will never really turn into reality. They had their chance and now the time has come for new dreams to get the chance to come true one day.