𝟒| 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

4: unleashed

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

THE SUN WAS high up in the bright blue sky as civilians of Beacon Hills were walking around and doing their own thing. Occasionally, the sun hid behind the clouds and stopped shining on the many people living in the small town, the supernatural being around people without them even knowing about it.

Outside of Beacon Hills high school, students could be seen as they readied themselves to do the run they were about to do as Coach Finstock stood off on the sidelines, ready to blow the whistle when needed. Near the back, Y/n found herself standing beside Scott, hands in the pockets of her sweater as she spoke to her friend while her boyfriend was near the front. Isaac was down on one knee, tying up the laces of his shoes before he'd go and meet up with her so they could run together.

However, he felt himself freeze as he caught familiar scents, hearing the sound of footsteps coming on either side of him. His eyes squinted as the new twins of the school shared a glance before everyone was running forward when the whistle blow. Feeling anger coursing through him, Isaac shoots up to his feet just as a hand goes to his shoulder, making him turn around to see Scott and Y/n standing behind him, Scott's hand on his shoulder.

"It's them." Isaac breathes out.

And with that, shrugging Scott's hand off his shoulder, the werewolf was speeding forward and through the group of students, ignoring their calls as he was determined to get to the twins. Sharing a uneasy glance, Y/n and Scott were quick to follow, using the speed they had. It hadn't been long when they were passing the many students and running on a dirt trail, just hearing the running of the other three ahead of them, even if Isaac and the new twins were out of their sight.

When they did come into their sight, the identical twins had ahold of Isaac as one of them was ready to twist the Beta's arm and break it but Scott was quicker as he sent a rough punch to the boy's face, sending him down to the ground. All five of them let out growls as the twins eyes glowed red, fangs and claws coming out while the three Betas glared at the two Alpha twins, their eyes glowing gold.

But, before anyone of them could do anything, a loud scream echoed throughout the air, catching their attention. Scott, Isaac and Y/n shared a glance before they were speeding in the direction the scream had came from. The class they were in were all standing near a tree, fear in many of their eyes as the three werewolves stopped beside Stiles, all of them back to normal.

Leaning against a tree, just like many of the other victims lately in Beacon Hills, was a dead body of a boy that didn't look to be much older than them. Blood laid all over him, his head lulled down as he was limp in front of everyone.