Prologue

Erza POV

It's been a year since God Hand attacked. I decided to disband to save the remaining members, but when the guildhall was burned before our eyes was salt in the already fresh wound. "Are you going to just sit there and mope all day? Erza it's been a year get over it already!" Irene said, "I didn't stop you from killing yourself to have you mock me." I said, "I'm not mocking you, dear. I'm concerned, You've spent the past year lamenting your guild and your decision." she said, "Erza we've been living here for nearly a year and you've only left the house a handful of times since we moved in." she said, "Fine I'll go for a walk." I said coldly as I got up and left.

I had been out for a few hours when I came across an abandoned baby, I picked him up and found a letter under him. I picked up the letter and read it, 'If you're reading this then I died. I beg you please help my son, his name is (y/n). I'm not asking you to keep him, I only want him to live a good life. If I could've raised him myself I would. All I ask is that no matter what he knows where he came from, so I left a picture of myself.' I read I took the picture out of the envelope and was utterly shocked as to who his mother was!

' I read I took the picture out of the envelope and was utterly shocked as to who his mother was!

"E-Evergreen...b-but you left, y-you can't be dead!" I said in shock as tears fell from my eyes.

I took (y/n) home, "I'm home." I said as entered the house, "You were out for a while, did you meet someone? Should I be worried about grand...children?" Irene said as she walked into the living room and saw me holding (y/n). "E-Erza I was joking! I'm far too old to have grandbabies!" she said, "This is (y/n), h-his mother was a Fairy Tail wizard. I-I'm going to raise him in her place." I said, "Erza give him to me, I'll watch him. I can tell you need to cry so go on and cry." she said as she took (y/n) from my arms.

Irene POV

Erza went to her room to cry over her dead friend. "I hate to admit it, but you are cute." I said as I bounced (y/n) in my arms, "I'm your new grandmother sweetie." I said as I kissed his head, suddenly he got fussy, "Is someone getting hungry? Here let's go get you some formula." I said as I took (y/n) to the store and went home. After feeding him I put him down for a nap. I enchanted a few items to keep him safe while I got a few essentials for him.

Erza POV

I regained my composure and went out and found Irene putting a crib together, "What's going on here?" I asked, "I'm building (y/n) a crib. Poor boy needs somewhere to sleep after all." Irene said. I was ready to join her when (y/n) started to cry. I picked him up and bounced him in my arms, suddenly I saw something outside that made my blood boil! "Take him." I said as I handed (y/n) to my mother and went outside, "HA! That wizard didn't stand a chance against us. She should've just given up and become a slave to the God Hand guild like a good girl." a woman said as she held up Evergreen's head, "I WON'T LET YOU TREAT HER LIKE THAT!" I snapped as I lunged and punched her and took Evergreen's head, "I'm sorry!" I said as I tossed Evergreen to the side and drew my sword while my opponents did the same.

" a woman said as she held up Evergreen's head, "I WON'T LET YOU TREAT HER LIKE THAT!" I snapped as I lunged and punched her and took Evergreen's head, "I'm sorry!" I said as I tossed Evergreen to the side and drew my sword while my opponents did ...

"Oh hey Guren! I know her! That's Titania Erza, the former queen of the fairies." the woman laughed, "I know Mina, she's a formidable opponent." Guren said as I requipped into my Red-black Twin Blades armor, "DIE!" Mina laughed as she flew at me and slashed, but I cut through her, "Smoke God's Smoke Body. Sorry hon, but you won't be able to cut me like that!" she laughed as I equipped my Wind God Sword and blew her away, "Now you die!" Gurren said angrily as he tried to stab me, "SHADE GOD'S TOUCH!" he yelled as his shadow lunged at me, I jumped to dodge and requipped to my Clear Heart armor, "Now I'll avenge her." I said softly as I equipped my Demon Sword Benizakura, "I'LL END THIS!" I shouted as I lunged forth and sliced him to ribbons, "Burn in hell." I said coldly as I returned to my normal clothes.

I buried Evergreen and returned home. "Feel better now?" Irene asked, "Ever is resting in peace now. She knows that her child has a loving home where he will be safe." I said as I took (y/n) back, "It's about time I introduced myself, I am Erza Scarlet, and I am your new mother." I said sweetly.