Part 1 : Roles

(This is something I work on at school)

A purple light blinded everyone in the super-rock villa, all of Cale's alias and family, and a few others.

After the light disappeared, everyone found themselves inside a black space, alone. Everyone was shocked and a bit panicked, but they had been through worst. They've been in life-threatening situations before, especially one human, in particular, Cale Henituse. That was also the only thing they were worried about. What if he got himself in danger again?  What if he coughs out more blood? They couldn't let that happen!

What is the person they're thinking about thinking right now? He was thinking that his slacker life was flying away again of course!

"Hello, mortals." An unknown being that sounded female spoke in a mischievous  tone. Her voice reached all of the separated individuals.

"A god..." Eruhaben mumbled. He recognized this feeling it was similar to the god of death.

What would a god want with us, now of all times? All the other dragons had the same thought. Well, all of them except for one, Raon.

"Where's my human!" That's right, his only thought was on his human, Cale. Raon didn't like being in dark places alone it brought back terrible memories. That's why, if his human was here. If his human was safe at the very least, he would be ok.

"Don't worry Raon, your human is fine." The unknown god said gently. Even though she was speaking to Raon, she was saying that to everyone.

"Hmm... let me cut to the chase." The unknown god's voice became less gentle and more emotionless. This caused everyone to tense up, getting ready for what was to happen next.

"You guys are going to play a game called, Murder mystery."

After the unknown god said that, everyone thought that they were going to investigate a murder or...

"Let me explain the rules. The murderers are the only players with a knife or a sharp weapon, which can be used to kill the innocents and the sheriff. They must stealthily kill all the innocents and the sheriff before time runs out. The sheriff must kill the murderer before they are killed or before the time runs out. The time limit is 3 days. After the game is over everyone that had died would be brought back to life, then you guys would be sent home." the unknown god explained.

Queen Litana clenched her fist just at the thought of killing an innocent person. It was the same for some of the others.

Kage wondered how she would be able to bring people back to life, not really since she felt stronger than the god of death. (The unknown god)

Hannah was worried for her brother since she knew that he couldn't kill.

Choi Han turned a more bit serious when the word sheriff was brought up.

"What if the murderer doesn't kill at all? What if the sheriff doesn't do anything? What is a sheriff anyways?" One of the random people that was brought here asked. The unknown god sent these questions to everyone before answering.

"Simple... You all will die, and there's no coming back." The god said bluntly. This made everyone grimace. That meant that they had to kill no matter what. "Don't worry! I wouldn't make anyone who does like hurting the innocent become a murderer." She continued.