Ur mum

"People should be arriving soon." Zhongli sighed After checking the time on his watch. "Which is why you should wear something more creative than a white sheet as a ghost" Childe huffed at his lover. "Childe, I'm not really that into Halloween, you know that" Zhongli said as he turned around to face Childe. "You should have dressed up as a prisonerrrrr" The ginger playfully whined.

"And why is that?" Zhongli asked, still facing his boyfriend. "Because I'm dressed up as a police officer... It would give me a chance to get you if cuffs" he smirked as he looked Zhongli dead in the eyes. "Let's be honest Childe, a Halloween costume wouldn't stop you" Zhongli was now leaning against the wall with his arms folded; as Childe walked towards him. "You're correct" he spoke.

The clock was ticking, getting closer and closer to the time when people would start showing up to their house for their Halloween party, with a very horney Childe. "We've got ten minutes...That's long enough." Childes fingers held Zhonglis chin as he tilted his head for a small, quick kiss. "Childe... we can't right now.." Zhongli quietly spoke. "And why not?" Childes hands made his way around Zhongli's waist, and carefully backed him up to a table. "Because people might show up early.. you know how Aether tends to do that..." Zhongli looked away as Childe leaned forward and slowly pushed him against the table.

"Then you better not make a sound" Zhongli pulled Childe by the collar on top of him, into a kiss. And he freely gave Childe the opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth. As they made out, Childe's knee made its way between Zhonglis thighs, and he could feel his already hard member. "Childe... hurry up" Zhongli broke the kiss to whisper. "But just a second ago you were saying we can't" Childe smirked as he said so. "I-" Zhongli started.

"You what? Use your words" Childe demanded.
"Please.." Zhongli whispered.
"Please what?" Childe was just about ready to fuck his partner there and then, but he wanted to hear him ask for it first. "Please fuck me" Zhongli whispered. At that, Childe pulled off Zhonglis clothes as fast as he possibly could.

With Zhongli now laying on his back on the table, completely naked; Childe leaned over peck Zhongli on the lips, but then shoved three fingers in Zhonglis mouth. "Suck" he stated as his tongue traced his collarbone. Small moaned escaped Zhonglis mouth as he sucked on Childes fingers. Childes tongue made its way down Zhonglis chest, and stopped at his nipples. Childe pulled his fingers out of Zhonglis mouth and inserted them into his hole. Slowly stretching him, he also bent back down to suck on his nipples.

Once he decided Zhongli was stretched enough, he removed his fingers, and stood up straight. Zhongli whined from the loss of contact. Childe stared at Zhonglis naked body laid on the table, with his red flushed cheeks and eager expression. He quickly took off his belt, and pulled down his pants and boxers, allowing his erection to spring free. He lined himself up with Zhonglis hole and pushed in slowly, "tell me when I can-" he began, but he was quickly cut off by Zhongli. "Just move."

Without hesitation, Childe began to move, going from a slow pace, to a quick one after Zhongli told him to go faster. Childes grip on Zhonglis hips tightened as he continued to thrust inside of him, and Zhongli moved his hands around, searching for something to grab. His hands went from the tablecloth, to the Edge of the table. His eyes rolled back as he panted, knuckles turning white from the strong grip he had on the table.

Suddenly Zhongli let out a loud moan, louder than any of the others from before. "I said to keep quite" Childe softly spoke, as he abused his lovers prostate. "Childe..I- aHh~" With Childe continuing to hit Zhonglis prostate, he was barely able to speak. "Shhhh" Childe hushed him. "I'm c-close~" Zhongli managed to mutter as his lover continued to keep at the same pace. With 4 minutes left until people would start showing up, Childe quickened his speed.

Zhonglis head jerked back as he grasped the table tighter and moaned his lovers name; as ribbons of white covered his chest. Although Zhongli just came, Childe continued to thrust inside of him, flushing his face red from overstimulation.  Zhongli squirmed on the table as Childe kept moving, grabbing at his hands and moaning. Childe was very aware that Zhongli loves overstimulation, although he would never admit it under normal circumstances.

Childe was close, he thrusted faster, earning more whimpers and moans from Zhonglis sensitive body. He pulled out just as he came all over Zhonglis chest and stomach. Zhongli was feeling hazy, so Childe picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom, to set him down in the bath tub.

"You stay here, I'll get your clothes. If anyone shows up before you're finished, I'll just tell them that you wanted to shower so you would be presentable" Childe softly said to his lover. "Thank you; Childe" Zhongli said as Childe left to grab his clothes. After he had set his clothes neatly folded on the floor, he rushed back out to clean up the table. Thankfully, it had a table cloth so he could simply put it in the washing machine.

After doing so, a loud knock came from the door, but he was hit with realisation. He wasn't wearing any pants. "Coming!" He yelled as he scrambled to get his pants back on. Eventually he was at the door, fully dressed, opening it for Aether and Lumine.

Everyone was at they're house, and Zhongli was sitting at the table, since he couldn't walk. "Are you alright?" Childe asked as he took a seat next to him. "Yes I am fine, thanks for asking" Zhongli smiled as he drank his osMaNthUS wInE. "However, I am unable to go to work tomorrow. I'll have to call in sick again" he sighed as he stared at his lover. "Why can't you.. OH.." Childe had only just realised what he had meant, resulting in a small chuckle.