Killer Circus

Stanley was a black frog born in Little Seoul, San Andreas. A few years after his birth, his parents split up. His family lived in poverty, which was the reason why he was bullied in school. This poverty was one of the reasons he was made fun of in class, which planted in him a resentment towards the wealthy. He applied to University of Aster City. He was denied admission though and enrolled in Vespucci University, a far less prestigious university, but is still considered one of the most prestigious schools in the world. There are six unnamed buildings at the campus, including a library to the north. Stanley carries fancy textbooks from the library through the hall. William Ludwick, a wolf, wearing a dark purple and white letterman's jacket, pushes Stanley into his locker. Stanley was getting used to being pushed into his locker by popular, athletic, successful students, wolves.

"Loser!" William taunts.

"Are you going to keep doing this?" Stanley asks through the locker vent.

"Why not?" William asks.

"Why me?" Stanley asks through the locker vent.

"Because you are the weakest link," William says.

"I hate you!!" Stanley shouts through the locker vent.

"The feeling is shared," William responds.

Stanley sighs in frustration. William Ludwick leaves. Stanley had been shoved into his locker so much during his freshman year that he learned how to escape his locker. Stanley uses a paperclip that is attached to a stack of his homework assignments to pick the lock on his locker. Stanley escapes his locker. Stanley leaves Vespucci University, he plans on dropping out. Stanley begins his walk back to Little Seoul. Smiley walks along the sidewalk. Stanley looks at the black and white clown. Smiley waves at him with a smile.

Stanley gives a little smile back and waves. Stanley says, "Hey."

Smiley gestures for Stanley to follow. Stanley is compelled to follow. Stanley follows Smiley to the Aster City River. Smiley spray paints a smiley face near the river.

Stanley mumbles aloud to himself, "Maybe I should drown my bullies here."

Smiley walks alone along the river to the circus.

Six days later...

After a Beasts hockey game, Stanley picks up twenty-four year old wolf William Ludwick. Stanley beats William and drags him to the smiley face near the river. Stanley begins drowning William but Smiley walks along the river. Stanley asks Smiley, "You're not going to tell on me?" and Smiley shakes head 'no'

"Wait, you're a mime. You're not going to say anything!" Stanley says then chuckles.

Smiley smiles. Stanley smiles at Smiley genuinely.