new mission

new mission

It has been over a month since naruto failed to bring back Sasuke.

However it was time for him to go on a new mission and this time he would be going alone.

He had to win escort a man to his destination.

It wasn't all that fun to him but it would be at least something to get out of the village.

When Naruto saw the guy who was waiting for him.

"Hello there are you the Ninja who will be escorting me?" He ask

"Yes I am Naruto uzumaki," naruto said as the man hold out his hand.

"I am John Cena," John Cena said as they started walking.

"So where am I supposed to take you?" Naruto ask

"To a military base, it will take us around a week to get there," John Cena said.

Later

When I was getting night time they stopped to a motel.

John Cena pay for the room, "you don't have to do this I could just pay for it for you."

John Cena shook his head, "your mission is just with escort me, you don't have to pay anything."

When they got to their room it had two beds and a TV set.

John Cena left and then came back and he got Naruto something.

"John Cena why are you buying me a gift?" Naruto ask.

"It's more of something that's going to help you on the mission," John Cena said as Naruto open it up and it was a pair of new clothes.

He wore a yellow and black cap, orange and yellow and black That said never give up, he had on black jeans shorts with blocked me tops and a pair of sneakers.

"Clothes? why do I need new clothes? For the mission we're on?" Naruto ask.

"I don't want anyone to know that you're in ninja, this will keep your identity secret," John Cena explain.

"Okay then I understand," Naruto said as he went to sleep.

John Cena stay up as he could feel his stomach one more.

"Grow expand explode!"

To be continued

Yeah I know that was short but this won't be a very long story and also it's going to have a little bit of meaning to who Naruto is.