F*ck !!!

There you found him again,right across your window. Guess he knows you can see him that's why he does all that stuff.

You've recently moved on to your own apartment as you're 23 now and you wanted to feel independent that's why you left your parent's house.

The same night you moved on when you were adjusting your stuff something out side your window caught your attention. It was a figure of a boy who just came out of bathroom after taking a bath. The towel was wrapped around his wrist, but you can clearly see his half naked body. If that wasn't the best thing, you got to see his hot figure every night.

Unfortunately he always had the towel on which made you curse under your breath.

You just came back from market after buying some stuff it was already night you thought that you won't get to see his addicting figure today but you saw it right again after coming back. This time he looked at you and passed you an evil smirk. You smirked back making him to chuckle. After that he closed his curtains and wore some comfortable clothes. You were exhausted so you just took the towel and went to get all freshen up.

After you were done you came back in your room as you were about to unwrap your towel you saw that your neighbor was on his window staring at you. You bit your lower lip and passed him a smirk. He winked at you and closed his lights. You thought that he went to sleep but you heard a knock on your door. You wrapped your towel more tightly and went to open the door.

As you opened the door You saw that it was your hot neighbor who was looking at you from head to toe with lust in his eyes.
???: hey
Y/N: hii, come inside.
???: okay
He smirked and cursed under his breath "fuck she looks hot"
Y/N: I am Y/N.
Jimin: I am Jimin. You're the girl who looks at my naked body every night huh? Do you like it??
He looked at you teasingly.
Y/N: yeah so? You were also staring when I was changing.
Jimin: maybe my neighbor should close her curtains while changing?

His gaze was on your almost naked body he was already removing that annoying towel from your body.
Y/N: you're so horny ain't you ?
You smirked and let him do what he was doing cause you also wanted his touch.
Jimin: wanna find out??
Y/N: I'd love to..
His dark eyes looked straight into yours. You couldn't control yourself so you pulled him and started kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

Slowly that kiss became a make out session. He pulled out to catch his breath and gave you a familiar smirk and picked you up and carried you to bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and placed you on his lap. You could feel his cock against your butt. He grabbed your ass and started kissing you hungrily. That kiss went down and more down reaching to your sweet spot. He started sucking on it which made you moan loudly. He laid on his back his long fingers still under you.

Jimin: God I want to fuck you so bad.
Y/N: hmm Jimin you're wearing too many clothes.
Jimin: rip them up babygirl so I can fuck you..
You started removing his clothes and throwing them on the floor.
Jimib: now get ready.
He got down and spread your legs as he entered inside you. You let out a loud moan. He started fucking you.
Y/N: faster Jimin!!!
Jimin: it's Daddy for tonight babygirl..
He groaned and got as faster as he could.
Y/N: arghhhhh keep fucking me daddy!!!
You shouted.
(after 40 minutes)
Jimin: ughh I am cumming!!
Y/N: yeah cum inside me daddy!!!
He went more faster.
Y/N: ahhh!
He filled your whole vagina with his cum.

You both started breathing heavily. You two were exhausted yet satisfied.
Y/N: I'll come to your place tomorrow.
You said as you looked at him
Jimin: I'll be waiting for you *smirk*
---------------------------------------------------------
You guys need some holy water now 😏