💫A normal sleep over(1)

(Btw I ask if they want to be it and i might add more people)

Characters in chapter 1:
Stoopy/faith(me)
Emma
BlueBerry
Evie
Hollie
( btw if they have this " they are talking out loud and if they have this ' they talking in they mind )

|▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎|

Pov: Evie.

"And then they banished the monsters to never to be seen again!"Stoopy said being overly dramatic. "Ok ok we get it now stop -_-" BlueBerry said being annoyed. I want to go to sleep now but they never stop talking god :I I looked over to the person next to me they had brown hair with the ocean blue Eyes wearing a cat costume a sunny yellow with a cat photo on the front.
|'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'|
(This is what they look like btw they pick this)

|'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'|(This is what they look like btw they pick this)

"Hey" "Hey?" "Hello" "Hollie!" "HOLLIE" Said me. "YES?" Hollie replied. "Am getting bored
Want come to the kitchen with me?" I said. "Sure I don't mind" Hollie replied not really caring. I stand up and Hollie followed we walk into the kitchen the kitchen who is modern but some parts of the kitchen was in cracks I walk over to the other side of the room where the cabinet and opened it in was chips , chocolate , cookies , pringles and some more stuff I take the cookies and rip the bag open it was just plain cookies I took one and I pop it right in my mouth Hollie grabbed the chips we started to have a conversation just about everything.

▪︎'•'▪︎|💫*______________________

Hi thanks for reading this am sorry that this is short am just lazy but I hope to do more so bye now!