SUMMARY

˗ˏˋ WILDEST DREAMS 'ˎ˗

━and at last i see the light( 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌

and at last i see the light
( 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌. )
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

S U M M A R Y
━━━・❪ ✧ ❫・━━━

( 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 )▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A LONG TIME AGO IN THE TOWN OF BEACON HILLS, a drop of magical sunlight fell from the sky and sprouted a flower with healing powers. Upon discovering it, a witch named Gothel hid the flower and used it to stay young and beautiful, until a local Druid Emissary had uprooted the flower to save his pregnant and ill friend, Arianna Harrison, from certain death.

A few days later, Arianna had given birth to a beautiful daughter with long golden hair. While they were sleeping one evening, Gothel had discovered the child's hair had the same powers as the flower, but would turn brown and become powerless when cut. It was then Gothel had decided to kidnap the baby, name her Rosalie, and raise her in a secluded house deep in the woods, using her hair to stay young.

Each year, on Rosalie's birthday, the Harrison family and the residents of Beacon Hills would release sky lanterns in memoriam at the park for their lost loved ones and the Harrison child that was never found. Growing up, Rosalie became obsessed with the distant lights. She would watch them from her bedroom window every year, and dreamed of seeing them up close.

On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, Rosalie asks Gothel for permission to see the lights up close, but her mother refused, claiming that the outside world was a dangerous place and she was too weak and young to survive in it. Despite the stories her mother would tell her, Rosalie continued to dream of seeing the lights up close one day.