Chapter 1

'Day 73. My times coming. I feel it. The end isn't something you ever know, but it's something you can definitely feel. First it's something small, starts in your toes. But before you know it it's crawled up your whole body until you've already come to terms that you're about to die.

He's been holding us all here for so long. I've already been here for 73 days. But Johanna has been here for 102, though the viewers love her so she'll probably be here longer than me. Luke's been here for the shortest amount of time, only 14 days if I'm counting correctly. He'll probably still be here long after I'm gone. There's still 12 of us all sitting down in the crawl space under the mansion. He puts us here to sleep, rest, and learn our lines. He only ever pulls us upstairs to perform our scenes. But this week, I didn't get any lines and I doubt his printer is simply out of ink. Everyone else just got their lines, but not me. I've been here long enough that I know what that means. 

To some extent, I'm relieved. I'm tired of playing a part on this sick reality show. I'm tired of suffering with the memory of my life before this. I'm exhausted of watching my friends go up and not coming back down. My body aches from the repeated beatings when I mess up I line. And I'm tired of being used as a character for his dark web reality show.

To whoever is reading this, that's what's going on. Or at least what I've been able to gather. It started with him kidnapping us, taking us from our homes. I was in my apartment, I had fallen asleep on my couch and I guess he got in through my patio door. He held a gun to my face and told me to move and to go with him. I simply thought he'd do with me what he pleased and let me go, it was around day 15 when I realized that wasn't the case. He took me to this multi million dollar mansion where he stuck me in the tiny basement with everyone else. He then gave us lines, disgusting lines and stage directions where sometimes you couldn't tell if you were one getting beaten that day or if you had to beat someone else. We all have characters and side plots but the episodes seem to almost look all the same. They all end in some disgusting form of violence, sometimes people don't make it back from it. He streams these episodes on the dark web for sick bastards to watch and and pay to produce. 

If you're reading this, my name is Y/n L/n and I'm probably already dead. I was a college student and George Washington University, year 2. I'm currently 20 years old and I want to live. I really do. But I've come to terms that that's not in the fates for me. I miss my life. I may not have had a lot to it but I miss it. I'm sure I would've figured out where I was heading eventually. I could've been great. I still don't know what I would've majored in and done with my life, and I guess. I never will. But I want people to know that I didn't give up. This is not me giving up. This is me accepting my fate'

I hang the pen back to Johanna, nodding a thank you. I fold up the paper as small as I can and hide it in the chipped wood of the staircase to the first floor. I'm ready to go now.

A/N

Let me know what y'all think of this first chapter and what you might like to see. I'm so very excited to start writing again and I have big plans for this story. I missed you guys so much.

If there's anything or any tropes you'd like to see in this one be sure to comment on how I can make this the best story for you guys.

Chapter 2 coming out soon. I love y'all. Kiss Kiss!