The begining of jack joining✨Hogwarts School✨

It was a snowy day the moon shine bright but someone was on top of a cliff and that someone was sobbing lightly.

Jack: manny I am tired of being lonely and I don't want to keep going any longer goodbye.

Jack had a gun he pointed it on his head and shot him self and dark consume his head and fell unconscious and fall of the cliff

~~Time skip~~

Dark, that was all Jack could see, just like when he first woke up, but theirs is something different this time. It's not cold like it was before. Instead, it was warm, almost homey, and he finds that he likes it.

"I believe he's starting to come around Professor." Voices, he's hearing voices, didn't he die.

"He's waking up Poppy." Jack opened his and was greeted by a white light.

He blinked a few times to adjust. He noticed that he wasn't outside anymore; he was in a room full of beds, an infirmary. Jack looked around and found his staff at the foot of the bed and on his left he saw an old man. He wore a pointy hat, had a long grey beard and had wise old blue eyes that held a twinkle.

"Hello there young man." The old man greeted with a smile.

This man could see him, he could really see him!

"How?" Jack stared, "How can you see me?"

The old man's smiled widened a bit,

"It's not that hard to find a spirit around here, especially an elemental. You gave us quite the scare, young man. If I hadn't cast that freeze spell that bullet could have left you permanently damaged and you could be severely injured if you fall of the cliff." This man stopped him.

Why? Didn't he know that he wanted to be dead? Jack stared back at him.

"Why," he asked, "Why did you stop me?" The man looked at him, the twinkle in his eyes dimmed.

"Spirits can't be killed," he replied, "they can be weakened or sealed but they cannot be killed."

After that, Jack felt his heart break, he can't escape, no matter what he does he will never be able to escape the constant pain. The old man cleared his throat to gain his attention

"Tell me young man, exactly why you would try to kill yourself?"

Jack looked at his hands for a moment, trying to think of a way to explain.

"I was tired," he whispered, "I was tired of giving everything that I got but not getting anything back. I was tired of all the pain and loneliness." He paused for a moment then smiled bitterly

"There is nothing for me in this world, they can find another spirit to take over winter, all I want is to find peace."
There was silence for a few minutes then the old man said

"I believe that would rather be difficult."

"What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"It's hard to find a spirit that can bear the harshness of winter and still be able to turn it gentle."

Jack stared in confusion, how did he know? Sensing the question the old man smiled and explained.

"I have record of winters in the past and when you came along the snow fell more gently then it ever has before." He paused for a bit then continued, "when you make it snow, you make it fun, you make the children want to go out and enjoy themselves. You have turned something that used to represent sorrow and death into fun and laughter." The old man smiled even bigger, "You are the only one who can do that."

'The only one?' Jack thought to himself, 'is that why Manny brought me here?' Jack wasn't so sure if he could believe that. The old man stroked his beard trying to think of a way to help jack when it hit him.

"You know young man; if you stepped out of the infirmary everyone would be able to see you." The old man's twinkle returned to his eye.

Jack looked at him in disbelief,

"How?"

The old man chuckled.

"You see young man, you're in Hogwarts, a school that specializes in magic. As long as it's magical we are able to see it."

Able to, able to see him, for the first time in weeks jack finally smiled and not just any smile, he smiled his real smile.

"Really?" He asked gleefully.

The old man smiled and nodded.

"We are in need of a foreign magic teacher and I happened to notice that you have a few Japanese seals with you. So I was wondering if you would be interested in teaching the subject."

Jack took a few minutes to think about it, if he taught here the kids will be able to see him plus he would be helping to prepare them in life. He looked at the professor and smiled.

"When do I start?"

The old man returned the smile and said.

"As soon as you're ready and by the way my name is Professor Dumbledore, the headmaster here might I know your name."

Jack gave Dumbledore a determined look and said.

"My name is Jack, Jack Frost."

________________________________
871 Words a new record 😳😌☺️