Dirty Sex

I want you to place 2 fingers inside my mouth. I'll take them and swirl my tongue around them slowly. You take them out of my mouth and push your fingers inside of me. You watch my every move and listen to every sound I make."God you have no idea how much I want you to eat me out..." I say as you curve your fingers inside of me at a slow pace and rub my clit. "I just want to share myself with you, every inch, inside and out. But my fingers can do for now" you say as you continue to finger me. "Faster, please" I moan out. "Getting impatient right here aren't we princess?" You say with a smirk of your face. You pull your fingers out before I could cum leaving me on the edge. "Fuck..." I breath out heavily. "Fuck fuck fuck please... I need you" I look at you with pleading eyes. "Will you disobey me ever again?" You whisper in my ear sending chills down my spine. "Never" I say. You thrust your fingers in me again, in and out, but you don't stop this time. "Squirt for me princess" you say as I squirt all over the bed. You then whisper in my ear "We're not done yet" you then start kissing me down my body licking all pussy juices up. You lick my clit making me squirm and my legs shake. You then kiss me back up my body, look me in my eyes, and thrusting your big cock inside of me watching my facial expression as you go deeper and deeper inside of me going faster and faster. You pull out of me then turn me around push my head on the bed making me lick my juices. Then you spit on my asshole and force you dick inside making long slow strokes, in and out, then going faster and faster making me scream. You spank my ass leaving big hand prints. When your ready you cum Inside my ass pull out when you finished and make me drop leaving me breathing heavy and shaking on the bed. You then lay in bed pull me closer and start cuddling with me until we fall asleep.