Kaalaman

Esports, short for electronic sports, is a form of competition using video games. Esports often takes the form of organized, multiplayer video game competitions, particularly between professional players, individually or as teams.

Traditional eSports refer to video game competitions that are typically played on PC or video game consoles, which are often streamed live over the internet.

Mobile eSports, on the other hand, refers to those games that can be played on a mobile device such as a smartphone or a tablet.

.
.

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) is probably the biggest esports title that most people within the Western world have never heard of.

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game designed for mobile phones. The game is free-to-play and is only monetized through in-game purchases like characters and skins.

Each player can control a selectable character, called a Hero, with unique abilities and traits.

There are six roles that define the main purpose of heroes:

Tank
A tank is a type of role that has high HP and high defense while having a very low attack. This position is always at the front by acting as a shield against enemies, taking the damage. With their durability, they're very good for dividing the enemy formation and allowing the damage dealers to poke the opponents while you absorbing damage for them, thus they are really useful in assisting teammates.

Marksman
Marksman is a type of role that has a high basic attack, dealing damage in a distance. This type is commonly referred to as carry/ADC [Attack Damage Carry]. This role usually has low durability and mobility, thus playing safe is recommended by keeping your distance from your enemies or by being accompanied by allies. Most marksmen deal damage through basic attacks so, they can take down turrets quickly. They shine during the late game.

Assassin

An assassin is an agile hero that specializes in killing or disabling roaming targets picking them of as they try to replenish HP. Focused on infiltration, deception, and mobility, assassins are opportunistic hunters who find favorable moments within a fight before jumping into the fray. Regardless of the size of the enemy team, assassins specializes in positioning and artful killing. They strike when the time is right – no sooner, no later. Assassins are more suitable to be played by experienced players as they have low HP and high burst damage. They are ideal for taking out opponents easily, but are easier to be killed due to bad positioning and wrong timing. Assassin is a type of role that has high burst damage, specializing in timing their attacks. This role has low durability but is agile in killing the main damage dealer of the enemy. They often wait in striking their attacks to avoid getting killed because their weakness is crowd control skills. It is recommended for most assassin heroes to have lifesteal to increase their sustainability during team fights.

Fighter
A fighter is a type of role that can act as a semi-tank and a damage dealer because of their durability and damage. This role is versatile depending on the team lineup. They're sometimes used in soloing a lane or in accompanying an ally. They usually shine during the late game.

Mage
Mage is a type of role that has high magic power and high CD in skills, specializing in dealing with magic damage with their skills. This role usually has low durability thus is often the target in team fights, needing protection. Most heroes in this role have crowd control abilities or have high burst damage.

Support
Support is a type of role that provides some kind of benefit to their team. These benefits provide sustainability through healing or giving shields or deal some form of CC like stunning enemies. They often accompany carry heroes to help them level up faster. They're are recommended to participate in team fights to help teammates in accomplishing objectives and not solo a lane.

These roles determine the responsibilities of players for their respective teams. Players can also set specific builds for heroes which include in-game items and emblems.

.
.
.

What does MPL mean in esports?

The Mobile Legends Professional League (MPL) is the official local league that also serves as a qualifier for various international events like the MSC, Invitational Tournaments, and the World Championship.

.
.
.

But in this story...

.
.
.

MPL means...

.
.
.

MY PRO LOVER.

QUEEN SERIES #2
MPL: QUEEN OF THE LEGENDS

.
.

Are you ready to play with me??

.

.

.

.

.

Let's play MOBILE LEGENDS.
*****

-agirlwhocussalot