15: 💝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩💝

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬. ❤️💫

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍?

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓?

𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕. 💓

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒑. ♥︎

𝑫𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 ❣︎

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❤️

             ◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

One month leap.

One month was gone finally, and in this month many things changed between the two families. It was after the internet fiasco Keart nd Lakhwinder leave for Chandigarh to inform everyone there that the marriage was fixed now. Even Anmol nd Shahneel visit Anmol's parents house in Delhi.

The youngsters were also very busy in one month but still they manage time to meet.

Keart and Vishakha were now best of friends.
The ladies used to meet one or two time in a week nd they just used to talk about there children's marriage.

The family kept meeting eachother in the absence of Mr. Gill as he was busy with the matches.

But in all this two souls who were craving for eachother couldn't meet as both of them were busy. But phone calls video calls the only source. Maybe it was only for 5 min or something still it meant the world to both of them.

Just after the internet fiasco Shubman was selected for Zimbabwe series as a captain as the seniors were rested for T20i WC. And Aarna was busy too with her hospital. And in the Zimbabwe series he performed really well by scoring his 12th international century nd he dedicated it to a special someone. And after that Shubman was again in news for the same thing that Shubman's mystery Girl. All the boys were busy as Abhay was selected for India A series nd he was the captain with kamlesh being vice captain.

It was finally a month nd all were gonna be back First week of September nd Abhishek and kamlesh were back winning the trophy for India A. And it was after another week Ishan nd Shubman were gonna be back. And in the first week it was Abhay's birthday which they celebrated together with Aarna nd after that Abhay nd Riya took a weekend vacation to Goa to celebrate privately. Nd they are gonna be back too.

In this whole month something changes between Ishan nd Roohi. Roohi now didn't get irritated by Ishan but some times blush which she didn't know herself too. No one knew this expect Aarna nd Shubman as you know bestfriends after all lol.

In this whole month Aarna spent time with her bhai nd with her in-laws even Shubman's Grandparents from both the sides visit Mumbai to see Aarna nd seeing her they were more than happy they said Aarna was perfect for there Shubman.

            ◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

Aarna.
It's been two months my marriage is fixed. And in this two months my life took a 360 degree turn nd only because of one person Shubman Gill. He changed my whole life nd not that i complain no i didn't infact im gald it happened. He's he's i don't have words to describe h. He's he's see i never find words to describe him i really don't know why but he always said that you don't have to say anything mein samjh gya. *Giggled* I may have never seen said this to him but he's so so good so pure. Just like my brother nd im gald my mum my bhai chooses him for him The best. It's only because of him I've started feeling emotions in me again. I started feeling things i never have any idea about. God what is happening?? Well after that issue, he stays with me for one nd half weeks in that week we meet everyday. Sometime he came hospital with nd we used to have lunch together sometime even Ishan came too. Talking about ishan that guy is actual a Clown as Shubman called him he's so funny but i will always be grateful to him he took care of him understand him like no other. Nd i know what's is going on between the two., But they will not say that to me. But dekhti hoon kab tak aisa hota hai. It's been a month he's away from home, he's is in westindies for ODIs nd T20is. Ishan is with him nd they will be back in 2 or 3 days. I never thought i will say this but yes i do miss him so much. After that drama don't know what happened suddenly two Hulk type people started following me everywhere. I don't know why wen i asked bhai he said it's for my safety., Wen i ask him Mani, *Blushes* He said it's for my safety but no one said why it is. I don't understand why they are so protective for me. Thinking all this with a smile on her face she fall asleep with Shubman's dreams.