Assurance

-

a/n: just pure fiction :)

-

I'm game to do this!!!

If game si Ly i'm game rin :)

But the truth is, she knows Alyssa will approve to these kinds of things.

She knew Alyssa already agreed to this.

How could she not when it was all over her Twitter?

She remembered that day, Alyssa giving her green light to Mama Bengs.

Oh the response it earned from the shippers.

Another reason for them to celebrate.

Yet another reason for her to divert her attention.

The day after that when she also went out with her husband for a dinner date. Just the usual... when something like this happens.

Hello @ larevilla

She wrote on her Instagram story with a picture of them as she smiled widely.

But there are also rare intances when it's her husband who does it.

"Oh you tagged me?" Dennise asked her husband in surprise after seeing LA's two IG stories with the same content where she was tagged.

LA rarely does that but that time, it wasn't really surprising for Dennise.

LA just responded to his wife with a smile, then they continued their night like nothing happened.

Well nothing really happened, right?

But it kind of became a routine. Like going out for dinner after the merch announcement or an IG story of the couple at the poolside the night after her guesting on Alyssa's Kumu. When Alyssa invited her and Ella, the first ever team Besh live on Kumu. Yes, as the Besh.

"Pumayag ka na?"

For this time, it was the husband who popped a question.

Dennise instantly knew what he was talking about. Mama Bengs already announced her approval on Twitter.

"Ah 'yung merch? Yes." Dennise answered, almost with no expression at all, like how her face looked as she replied to Mama Bengs.

She can't afford have a dinner date or hangout with her husband this time though, this latest Kumu campaign she joined in is tiring.

So she settled with a random photo dump on Instagram with LA in two of them.

As early as now she couldn't help but to think of another 'LA reminder' when the merch is officially released.

But...

It's not like LA needs more assurance, neither he asks for it. She already proved her love for him for years and still showers her husband with love everyday.

But sometimes she just wants to. Maybe to remind their fans of the reality...

...or herself.

This time, she smiled at LA, her husband.

"It's nothing... just a bestie merch." Dennise told LA. "Because Alyssa and I are just close friends. We're just besties..." then her smile grew even wider. "...now."

With that, Dennise hopes it gave an assurance to the person who needed it.

Whoever she is.

-

a/n:

finally approved na ang bestie merch!

thank you mama bengs and ofcourse alyden :)))))

ps. sorry for grammatical errors if ever!