Do better

Mikey's gang had just arrived draken was dead takemichi was at a lost on what to do he was having a panic  attack and senju was trying to calm him down but nothing worked . "Hanagaki wake up calm down mikey and his gang are here we have to fight them and i need you to stop panicking drakens gone there's nothing we can do "By that takemichi stopped panicking but just starred   at mikey he said nothing but slowly approach mikey "mikey i am sorry i should have just let you die instead of stopping you " at this point takemichi was reaching his limit everyone was left in shock at what the boy said mikey just stared at him and landed a kick on him and everyone stared at the scene watching as the boy (takemichi) get up and started trying to punch mikey and mikey just dodging his punches he kick takemichi again this time takemichi manage to  dodge and punch mikey in the face .

 "Hanagaki wake up calm down mikey and his gang are here we have to fight them and i need you to stop panicking drakens gone there's nothing we can do "By that takemichi stopped panicking but just starred   at mikey he said nothing but slowly appr...

Everyone was shocked but mikey soon stood up again this time he kick takemichi and grab his hair and got close to his ear "Why did you come back now drakens dead you better do better next time ." and then shook his hand .

(sorry its short ):) hope you enjoy