trust

Giggles and laughter could be heard all around block kids run up and down the street playing and talking a white hairs man walked past them reading a book with an orange cover on it. as a ball almost hit his head he ducked white still reading his book.

This white haired man name was kakashi hatake he walked into a shop or a cafe. kids ran past him with candy he closed his book and looked at the counter waiting for someone to assist him or maybe not just someone.

A friend of his. obito uchiha. He ran the shop or cafe at the moment.Kakashi was just here for coffee and his Assistant.

Kakashi was the hokage and obito was his Assistant
Obito had got another job at a cafe and he was about to get off work and go help Kakashi.

It hasn't been long since Kakashi became hokage

Before Kakashi became obito had to came back to the village as tobi. the hokage before Kakashi had  told him that obito was under his super vision because they were on the same team as kids and plus they didn't really trust him.

Obito popped up from under the counter

Obito: oh hi Kakashi want some coffee

Kakashi: I would like some thanks

Obito: ok

Obito started making coffee for Kakashi and dropped something and bent down to get it.

Kakashi had a crush on obito knowing he liked rin but rin liked him and he knew it but didn't like her. He had eyes foe obito. He knew he liked obito but couldn't really trust him just yet.

Since he liked him and was free to do what he wanted. He looked at obito ass acting like he was reading but he was really just be a pervert for obito.

Obito finished and gave the coffee to Kakashi and went into the back room and put his work stuff up and came out the back and talked to Kakashi and then they started to walk to the hokage tower.

They walked by Ramen guy shops and obito run to it and asked for some. Kakashi said he would pay for it obito refused but Kakashi said he would pay foe it again. Soon after obito ate and they continued their way to the hokage tower while talking.

They soon was in the office Kakashi sat down and obito grab a huge stack of paper and put it on Kakashi desk and took all his books and hooked then to his hip and told Kakashi he couldn't have them back till he finished his work for the day.

Kakashi sighed and started doing paper work obito walked around dancing singing doing some of the work anything they would get rid of his boredom