1. The beginning

It was the night before school, the beginning of 10th grade. It was kinda strange that they were already in 10th grade. The boys got the same room. The Educators knew that they were friends, that's pretty lucky to be honest.

When Alex arrived to the room Josh and Dave was already in there. They were eating soup. They probably went room to room asking for soup. Dormitory sucks! It just sucks. Everyone is a beggar. They starve, they can't go out at night, they can't stay up late, and all the drama the girls are making.
"Why are girls so dramatic? Just chill out." They're think that. They are fuckin sexist.

J: Wassup bro!

A: Wassup! Can I have some?

J: No.

A: How about you bro, can I have some?

D: No. Just go around asking for soup.

A: Can you please come with me bro?

D: Sure, just let me eat this bro.

A: ok.

Alex is packing his stuff out, while Dave is eating.

There are bunk beds. Alex will choose the top one because He's no bottom. He can't let anyone top him. Even in bunk beds.

Later Alex was done packing, and so does Dave was done eating. They got up and went out of the room. They went around the dormitory, room to room asking for soup. But nobody had because everyone had just arrived. Alex could buy his own soup, but then he wouldn't have money for alcohol and Alex didn't want that.

Finally they got the soup from a nice girl. Her mother always packs soup so she didn't starve. They went on their way happily, while they were talking.

A: Thanks for coming with me.

D: No problem bro, I'll always cume with you.

A: That's so sus bro.

D: I know (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠).

They were running down the hall, when they accidentally fell from the furniture. They didn't realized that was there. They were embarrassed that they fell on each other.

They had a feeling that it had to happen. They stare into each other eyes for a short time before they kissed. How could that happen? They became what they made fun of.

The kiss feel like the swet summer and freedom. It taste like the sweetest sweets. It feels like it was their destiny. Their destiny to kiss eachother. They felt like they were in haven.

The kiss lasted for 30 seconds. They pulled away from each other quickly. They got up and just stared at each other for some moments, processing what just happened. They just pointing at each other and pointing back at themselves, still processing about the kiss.

Dave finally said something:

D: That was kinda good, not gonna lie. But no homo, we have socks on.

A: Yeah, no homo..

Alex knew Dave liked the kiss in a homo way, but he couldn't lie, he felt the same. way. They started to question their sexualities, thinking they will take the "Am I Gay?" test, but every queer person knows that who takes the test are 100% gay.

When they were at their front door, they agreed on that they will never talk about what had just happened, but also keeping the spice between them.