eating their food.

Bri wandered along the grass path and towards the mess hall. She did this because recently she had been struggling with re-accuring migranes and headaches, that only seem to go away when she does an 'act of evil' or, in her case, mischief. So, as she entered the large Oak cabin, nearly dead centred in the camp, her first act would be to open most doors. ( This never seems like much; however, when mobs of any kind come in, it can be quite a nuisance )

Next on her mental-only-sort-of-evil-checklist, she would make a mess of the table cloths and look for cameras, which there weren't, thankfully. Next, she would berate the chairs and claw the table with her dress dagger. After she would enter the kitchen and eat to her hearts (or heads?), Content. Often, leaving one food item, half eaten and moving on to the next.

Once her headache calmed, so did she. Bri took this small peace and hurredly left; It was late when she arrived, and it was nearly morning by the time she reached the crosspath. The stars had covered the night sky like glitter had been littered over a magnificent blue and red faded scene like oil pastels on smooth paper. The only thing that would ever ruin such a beautiful night would be the stomach ache she had at the moment .

She took a different path back to her dark oak cabin, which she extended to avoid suspicion.

Hopefully, she would not deal with a migrane for the next few days.