1

Denki Kaminari is just like everyone else.

Is something he wished was true..
Denki Kaminari was a Kitsune, a shapeshifting fox demon.
Currently about 3,000 years old.

He blinked his eyes open, laying in a soft bed.
Ah, right. Class.
As much as he would have liked to get back to bed, he hauled himself away from the covers and over to his wardrobe.
He quickly changed into his uniform, and was about to step out of his dorm.
"Ah, right!" He said, with a slight facepalm.
A light blue flame engulfed his body for a second, before he no longer had any marks, ears (he has humanoid ears now, don't come at me 😭) or tails.
Then, he opened the door- grabbing his phone and a charger.
He slipped the charger between his teeth, and his phone flashed "23%"

He walked through the halls, charging his phone slowly along the way.
"Kamibabe!" A feminine voice called.
"Mama Mina!!" He said cheerily, embracing her in a quick hug.
"Gosh kami, I've been trying to find you all day!"
"Mina it's 8:00.."
"Did I stutter?"
"..no"
"That's what I thought."
They both burst out laughing, Kaminari checked his phone.
"Crap! It's 8:08! we're gonna be late again!"
"NOT ON MY WATCH!" Mina screamed, grabbing Kaminari and lifting him up.
"Wh- HUH?! MINA PUT ME DOWN!"
"NO, YOU'RE SLOW AND IM NOT BEING LATE!" She said, starting to sprint through the halls.
"MINA!"
He flailed, but was ultimately powerless against Mina.
They reached the door of 1-A, and Mina flung open the door- still holding Kaminari in front of everybody. (THE SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT I CANT)
Sero and Jirou started laughing maniacally, Kirishima sighed.
"Mina.. put kaminari down!" Kirishima said.
Mina sighed dramatically and placed Kaminari on the floor.
"I could have run with you!" Kaminari whined, walking over to his desk.
"You're slow." Mina repeated, at her own desk by now.
Kaminari grumbled something inaudible, before reaching forward and grabbing the tip of Ojiro's tail.

The day went by as normal, boring.
"Okay problem children, head to the training grounds for 1v1s." Aizawa said in a monotone voice.
"Here's the list of who you're against, don't bother me."
Their teacher then hid away in a sleeping bag- and the student's attention turned to the board.
Kaminari was against Bakugou.
Crap.
Bakugou pissed him off sometimes, it was hard to act dumb when someone was constantly making fun of you for it.
He wasn't actually dumb- he hadn't done much research before disguising himself as a human and joining humanity.
He thought all humans were that stupid..-
But after a while of acting dumb, he couldn't stop now. People would catch on to him.
The bell rang, and everybody started to get into a 'line' before exiting towards the training grounds.
Him and Bakugou were fourth to spar.
The first pair were Midoriya and Ojiro.
Ojiro used a cool new move, propelling himself forward with his tail to gain speed- but ultimately lost to Midoriya.
Next was Ochaco and Kirishima.
Ochaco used the terrain to make a sort of shield, every time Kirishima broke it- she reformed it.
Kirishima eventually got exhausted, having to punch, and punch, and punch.
He eventually just gave up- and shook hands with Ochaco.
After them- were Tsuyu and Jirou.
Tsuyu attempted to bind Jirou with her tongue, but Jirou used her ears to stab Tsu's tongue, causing her to recoil.
Bakugou and Kaminari were next.
Kaminari swallowed, stepping out onto the now scuffed terrain.
Bakugou was opposite him, grinning evilly.
Kaminari took a deep breath, before launching himself forward.
Bakugou met him in the middle, grabbing his shoulder and holding the other hand in front of Kaminari's face.
Kaminari discharged 300 volts, not enough to injure, but enough to create a sharp pain. (We're going off of anime logic, in real life- that would hurt)
Bakugou let go immediately, seething with anger.
He rushed back up to Kaminari, hands raised.
Kaminari created a wall of electricity, about 2,000 volts.
Bakugou was too slow, charging head first into the wall of electricity.
Kaminari stepped to the side as Bakugou grunted in pain, crashing to the ground.
He trembled as he got up, once fully upright- he charged at Kaminari.
"He really doesn't know when to stop, does he?" Denki thought, starting to get angry.
Lost in his thoughts, he had forgotten about Bakugou, who pinned him to the ground.
His hands were wrapped around kaminari's forearms.
Bakugou' s hands started to heat up.
Kaminari's skin stsrted to tear, blood leaking from Bakugou' s grip.
"DUMB IDEA, SPARKY." Bakugou hissed, clearly talking about the wall.
"I t-thought it was geniu-us" Kaminari said through gritted teeth, a joyless smile on his face.
Bakugou let go of one of his arms, and placed it on his forehead.
Kaminari was in agony, his head started to bleed heavily.
Denki spat out some blood, coughing dryly.
"Don't be smart with me, dunce face!" Bakugou shouted, punching him in the same wounded area on his head.
Kaminari was basically unable to fight, why hadn't Bakugou stopped hitting him?
"Kacchan, I think you've got him!" Midoriya called nervously.
"IM TEACHING HIM A LESSON! NOBODY OUTSMARTS ME!" Bakugou screamed angrily, lights popped in Kaminari's vision.
Voices rose up as the class saw the state of Kaminari, who was basically in a pool of his own blood.
"d-didnt you hear th-them?" Kaminari said shakily, coughing.
"OH I HEAR 'EM, BUT I DONT HAVE TO LISTEN!"
"S-stop hitting me.." Kaminari said, deciding it was easier not to fight.
"And why should I?! Bakugou said sinisterly, continuing to hit him.
"D-didn't you hear me?!" Kaminari said through gritted teeth, starting to get angry.
Bakugo either didn't hear that, or chose to ignore it.
Kaminari's vision was tinged with black.
All the chaos made him feel strangely.. calm.
"I said.. STOP!"
Kaminari's veins lit up, discharging millions of volts. (Normally, this would kill someone VERY EASILY- but this is anime! So who cares?)
His body was glowing, his Kitsune marks shone faintly.
Bakugou yelped, getting thrown back.
His body twitched, Kaminari coughed.
His electricity flickered, and died.
His vision went blank.
Kaminari collapsed.