One-Shot

A/N: My second fill for the Seungjin bingo! At first I was like, aliens? But then I had a cool idea. Hope you like it.

--------------------

Hyunjin woke up disorientated in a strange room and there was something in his ass. Now, it had been a while but this wasn't something new...but that something was small. He barely felt it! It wasn't big. He frowned. Now had it only been small he wouldn't have minded. It wasn't even thick but that was ok too. The problem was that it wasn't even moving. Had he gotten so unlucky? He needed the friction at least if it was small!

Not that he was a size queen. He wouldn't have left upon seeing a small cock because he knew that performance was half the points (not that he assigned points!) but he must have been very disappointed last night.

Wait. He didn't go out last night!

"Stop squirming. You'll be done quick"

Done? He wasn't even fully hard yet!

"A few more seconds and then I'll have your temperature."

Temperature? What was he, a cat? Never mind, he won't kink shame. To each their own. He can even meow and he'll probably like that. Or bark. Whatever this guy wanted.

"Can you just move a bit harder? I can meow" he said.

"Somehow, I don't feel like that's appropriate material for my report" that same voice said.

Who was speaking? He finally lowered his eyes from the bright metal ceiling – kind of futuristic if you asked his interior design student self – and looked straight at the most handsome man in existence. So maybe he had lucked out? The man was fully dressed so what was inside him was definitely a toy.

Well...a thermometer? Medical play? Sure, why not. The extracted device actually looked like one but not one he had ever seen before. It fit with the futuristic décor and Hyunjin appreciate a man that kept with a theme. Speaking of theme...

"Should I call you doctor? Sorry I don't remember what we spoke about last night" Hyunjin said sultrily. He probably had gone out and gotten drunk. He didn't need much alcohol so hopefully his savings weren't funeral level low (funerals cost).

"I haven't graduated yet and we didn't speak last night because we hadn't yet met. Now if you would be so kind as to let me run some tests, I can gently wipe your memory after so you could go on living your life. Don't worry it will be painless."

Okay so Dr. what's his name was hot. Like really hot. Hyunjin didn't mind the weirdness but he was starting to believe...this wasn't a sex thing.

"Sorry, but who are you?" he finally asked.

Hyunjin laid naked on a table? Or like those bed chairs thingies from the doctor's office but it was metal but it didn't feel like metal. It wasn't cold or too hot like when metal heated up. It was in sharp angles but Hyunjin didn't feel the pointed ridges on his body. He wasn't shivering. Okay. This was weird.

An examination table, he was lying on an examination table with no padding but it didn't hurt.

"I will be honest with you so don't freak out but I'm just your neighbourhood intergalactic student doctor and I would really like your cooperation so I can get a distinguishing mark in my fieldwork report. I chose Earth because we have so little literature reviews on human bodies probably because you have an abundance of your own doctors but no matter as an aspiring intergalactic doctor I should know about all species and how to treat them even if I specialise in a few so yes your time will be used for good."

To that whole speech, Hyunjin could only reply with "WHAT?"

He may have shrieked a little and the handsome man winced. Wait, was he even a man?