ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ,
ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟɪᴇꜱ; ʀᴇᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ.
ᴡʜʏ ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏ?
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ, ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ,
ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

The group approached the man with the large hat, as he looked up from examining the Dawn Winery Worker.

"Oh hello there!" He said, waving. He seems friendly... you thought, and smiled. You waved back cheerily, "Hello to you as well!" You greeted happily.

The stranger stared quietly for a little while more, before starting again when Lumine pulled you back.

"I was just passing when I saw this man out cold by the side of the road. Thought I would check up on him, do you perhaps know anything about what's happened to him?" He explained. Paimon floated closer.

"Seems like he touched the meteorite...like the others...." the floating guide said, as you looked around. "...but then... where's the meterorite?" You wondered aloud, having not seen the glowing rock anywhere near.

The guy smiled, "I've already dealt with it using my magic... but by others, you mean that there are other instances of this?" He questioned. Fischl cleared her throat.

"One has witnessed with ones own Auge Der Verurtailung the nightmare-ish that proceeds forth from the Valley of Demonbone. It has caused great suffering for the peasants in the Vale of Springdom, many of whom still battle this wicked affliction as we speak." She said.

"...um... excuse me?"

After a short explanation from Oz, the man spoke again. "Hm, then it appears these meteorites have made quite the impact.." He noted, seemingly intrigued by the situation. Paimon nodded, turning back to the Winery worker still on the ground.

"He's dressed like a Winery worker, this one must be Fritz right?" Paimon confirmed, to which you nodded. "I mean, we've already met Ben, so..." You reasoned.

Oz spoke up, "Given the worker's attire has precious few distinguishing features, I must conclude that the two of you must be blessed with exceptionally acute eyesight." You and paimon shook your head.

"Nonono, Paimon just has good memory when it comes to these things.... but if you want to talk interesting clothing, this guy over here really takes the cake!" Paimon said, making you stifle a laugh.

The guy chuckled, "Haha, and by, 'this guy over here', you mean me?" he laughed. Lumine, also giggling at the comment, nodded. "I've never seen such an.. interesting ensamble..." She said, her hands still wrapped around your waist.

The man stopped himself from glaring for more than a mere second - too short of a time for you to notice much - before he went on to explain his appearance. "I am a vagrant from Inazuma, I had stopped to assist this 'Fritz' person, when you showed up."

Introductions went on, but before the man could get to his own, "Excuse me! What is going on here?" The group looked over to see a Millileth guard walking over. Soon after, the man left, before you had learned of his name. Hm.

You handed Fritz over to the Millilth, who then offered to transfer him over to the Liyue disaster relief station, and then left with the unconscious man carefully in tow.

"Well, now that that's been done and dusted, why don't we go and head back to mondstadt so we can finally move on to Liyue?" Lumine heavily suggested, leaving really no room for discussion as she began to walk away.