I'm Harry, nice to meet you.

Normal - English
Bold - Chinese
Italics - thoughts

f/v/g = favorite video game
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2nd POV:

You were sitting in your room playing f/v/g when Rex came into your room with his leash hinting he wanted to go for a walk.

"Hang on Rex let me finish this part real quick and I'll take you for a walk." You said as you were rapidly pushing the buttons on your remote.
Rex being the stubborn dog he is started to nudge your right arm with his nose and looked back up at you.

"Hang on I'm almost done. Cmon, cmon, cmon." You said while your eyes were attached to the screen, eyebrows furrowed, and your tongue sticking out to the side a little bit. A habit you had when you were concentrating.

Rex then continued to nudge your arm only to realize you were ignoring him. That resulted in him doing one last thing to get your attention: knocking the control out of your hand.

"NOOOO!" You exclaimed as you lost the game because of Rex smacking the remote with his paw.

"*sigh* you are one stubborn dog huh." You said as a looked at Rex with a 'why-would-you-do-that-it-took-a-lifetime-to-get-to-that-one-spot-and-now-I-may-never-get-there-again' look.
Rex could only smile at you innocently, his leash.

A small smile made its way to your face at Rex's antics.

"Alright. Lemme get dressed and we can head out, 'kay?" You said, your smile not leaving your face.

Rex barked happily as to say he agreed and ran out your room to wait for you.

You chuckled a little and began getting ready.

(Y'all can change it if you want but that's what I just put together)You kept your hair down with you bangs covering your eyes

You kept your hair down with you bangs covering your eyes.

You grabbed your skateboard, your phone, mask, and house keys.

You wen to the kitchen and left a note in case you came back late and your dad wouldn't worry.

The note read 'took Rex for a walk, be back in a bit.     -Cherry Bomb'.

You stuck it on the fridge, walked to Rex(who was more than happy to see you), put on his leash, and went out.

—————————>time skip<—————————
Y/n POV:

After a while of walking I stopped by a boba shop to get a drink and continued to walk around with Rex. Until I bumped into a person.
I looked to see a blonde kid a little shorter than me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry are you ok!" He asked in worriedly. I only gave a simple nod to say I was ok.

"Sorry for that I wasn't looking where I was going." He apologized, blushing a little bit when he looked at me.

"Don't sweat it. It was an accident anyways." I answered.

"Cool dog! Can I pet it?" He asked as he look at Rex. I nodded again.
He smiled as he started to pet Rex while Rex was barking happily.
"What it's name?" Harry asked as he turned to me.

"His name is rex." I answered.
"Nice to meet you Rex." Harry said as he giggled a little bit.

After that we ended up talking for a while. Or more like Harry was talking while a gave a few nods and said a couple of words.

I noticed it was getting dark meaning that dad might be off of work or getting off work.

"I gotta go, my dad might be home right now." I said

"Hm? Oh! Ok I'm Harry by the way, nice to meet you." He stuck out his while while introducing himself.

"Y/n. But call me cherry bomb." I said shaking his hand