Introduction

❦

Hello by beautiful people, my name is Kaylie and if you are reading this than that probably means that you came here from my previous book, also known as the first book in the Holloway Series, an Act Of Hatred. Yes, this is the second book in the series so if you haven't already I do recommend you to read the first one!

Beside that I am happy that you have chosen to read my book and follow this amazing journey between Thalia and Everett. So without further ado, I introduce to you...

FAKE LOVE

Enjoy reading <333

S Y N O P S IS

{ Thalia Astra Hawthorne }
A woman who loves to sing and dreams of becoming a singer in the future. She goes to Holloway Academy with her friends Amelia, Violet, and Zara. She's a smart, beautiful, yet a crazy girl on the outside but no one really knows what's going on in the inside.

{ Everett Callum Hart}

The captain of the hockey team at Holloway Academy and dreams of going pro in the future. He's on the team with his friends Zane, Axel, and Santiago. He has a great family, great friends, and a great life. Even though his father is no longer in his life, the trauma he left him with still lingers inside him.

But what happens when their managers collaborate and decide that the news articles need a new topic to feed on? Possibly a new Hollywood couple? Will Thalia and Everett keep the relationship fake, or will they fall in too deep?

W A R N I N G S

this books contains :smut,drinking,harmful language,drug use,dark thoughts,smoking anxiety,panic attacks suicide,self harm

T R O P E S

Brothers Best Friend

Musician x Hockey Player

Grumpy x Sunshine

Fake Dating

He Fell First

C O P Y R I G H T
This is my story that I worked very hard on. All the collages and pictures were found on Pinterest but I put them together. This is a story that I wrote personally and I do not condone anyone taking my story or anyone else's without credit.

Published: 7/20/23
Finished: ...

❦