How they get/found you

<3 Enjoy! <3

Tony & Pepper: For the genius Billionaire playboy philanthropist who saved the world millions of times, you would think nothing could scare him, yeah, he thought so too, until he was in New Yorks #1 hospital, pacing the waiting room waiting for Pepper to give birth. Soon, a doctor walked out, smiling. "Mister Stark?" He bolted over. "How is she? How is the baby?" The doctor smiled and simply motioned for him to follow him and he did, quite nervously. They entered the room and saw Peper holding a small bundle in her arms, looking slightly tired out "Tony, someone wants to me meet you." He walked over and saw the little girl/boy in Peppers' arms, as she handed the baby to him. "Welcome to the world, Mini Stark . . ."

Steve: He should have known, being an Avenger, nothing is ever simple. Even going on a jog through the park, he heard . . .  crying? He followed the sound and found a little girl/boy, wrapped in a white blanket, with blond hair and blue eyes, as soon as Steve picked them up though, they stopped crying, looking up at him curiously, giggling. Steve smiled. "Well, I guess I'm your daddy now huh? Welcome to the Rogers family little one."

Bucky: He was with the team on a Hydra mission although he saw it more as a revenge mission, he was personally shooting down scientists when he heard loud sobs, he followed the sound to see a toddler, also having a metal arm, he picked them up, seeing a tag on their shirt 'Experiment 1572', after reading it he shook his head and tossed it away. "No, no, no, it's okay mini-me, I'll be your daddy, now, what to name you . . ."

Natasha: Now as far as Nat knew, as badly as she wanted, she would never be a mom, the red room ripping out her reproductive organs, but when she came back from a mission, with you in her arms, no-one was gonna argue with her, since she IS a master assassin and now, a mom.

Thor: A peaceful walk through the gardens was just what Thor needed, and he heard crying suddenly. He followed the sound to a white rose bush and found a blond hair, blue-eyed baby, he carefully pulled them out, minding the thorns, and he smiled down at the small child in his arms his heir. " Hello small prince/princess, your name shall be . . . " He passed, not sure what to name the child "Well your last name will be Thorson/Thordittior."

Clint: He found you like Natasha.

Bruce: Bruce was forced out of the tower, needing some time away from the lab, but while walking a woman ran and shoves something into his arms and ran, he tried to call after her, but she was gone, he looked at the small bundle in his arms, a baby, with black hair and green eyes, he smiled down at her/him/them and headed back tot he tower, humming a lullaby

Loki: He was walking past the Bifrost, annoyed at Odin, before hearing soft crying, he followed the sound, and saw a small baby, left out in the cold, just like he was . . .  he picked up the small child and rocked them in his arms softly, humming a lullaby he remembers his mom singing him, eventually the small child calmed down and fell asleep in his arms. "I swear to be a better dad than Odin, little one."

T'Challa: No one knew when or how, but one day, you appeared at the castle's front door, Now being a king and being the awesome guy he is, he was overjoyed to have you, and swore to take care of you forever.

Peter Parker: Patrol was done and it was too stale, nothing happened. He landed in an alleyway to walk to his house but saw a baby wrapped in dirty rags, in a dumpster. He picked the small child up, who stopped crying once they were against Peters' warm body. "Well I'm keeping you~" Peter hummed and walked into his apartment "MAY!"

Wanda & Pietro: She kept you after finding you during the Ultron attack and decided to keep you

<3 Tada! Now next chapter will be Naming you! Bye y'all! <3