El awelo

The story begins on the planet Tecanspro, where the most powerful beings in the Universe were. These helped the rest of the planets when unknown creatures showed up and attacked their communities. One day the paneta Orotx asked these beings for help. So this group of superheroes made up of Spider-man, El awelo, The cake girl and Iron Man went in their spaceship to the planet Orotx. The time they were traveling they were able to interact more as a group and even the cake girl fell in love with the awelo, but the happiness did not last long. This is due to the fact that when they arrived at the supposed planet, a group of mysterious creatures chased them, believing that they wanted to invade the planet. This group tried to fight but unfortunately only Spider-man, Iron man and Cake Girl survived. The latter was very depressed by the death of the awelo but had to find a way to get out of that place to survive since she was pregnant. These 3 superheroes for years investigated the mysterious creatures to be able to fight them again without any of them dying this time. They prepared for the final battle. They managed to defeat these creatures but The cake girl had an accident and thought she had lost her baby but it was not like that, as soon as the battle was over her son was born. This boy helped her overcome her depression and was the living memory of her father. These 4 returned safely to their planet, upon arrival they were received and treated properly. Years passed and this boy managed to become a great superhero and currently helps the planets of the universe.