The Kidnapping...

Class 1a were just on their way back to UA grounds. They went to the mall to go explore it and/or buy something.

As they were walking, Kaminari was telling them one of his "crazy clumsy stories". "And that's how I got my head stuck in my fish bowl!!" He said as he took a sip of his hot steamy chocolate. Everybody laughed besides Bakugou... Who groaned annoyingly...

"W-why would y-you do tha-" Mina laughed through her sentence to only wheeze silently at the end. Uraraka went straight towards her to pat her in the back. "BREATH MINA BREATH!" She repeatedly said as she was laughing.

"So you're telling us that you took your fish out to clean the fish bowl, but then got distracted with a skateboard, your told it around your house, broke an expensive vase, tripped over a Lego piece, then all of a sudden got your head stuck in a fish bowl!?" Iwa wheezed out.

Kaminari shrugged like it was a normal thing, which it was. The he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder, which was Kirishima. "Twin bro you making me feel single with all that lovey-dovey touching y'all doing." Iwa said as she split them up and did cartwheels.

They were laughing, talking, giggling, screaming, etc. They're just doing the things Class 1a could do...

Everything...

Until something was thrown right in front of Iwa, making every body stop in their tracks. She took a few steps closer to the object that was thrown in their way out of nowhere.

It was a can...

She tried to read what was on it until gas spring out of the can, spreading and surrounding the whole group of kids. They tried running but the gas invaded their lungs. Making it hard to breath and speak.

And soon everybody we're unconscious on the ground...

312 words