Dre parker

Normal - English
Bold - Chinese
Italics - thoughts
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n POV:
By the time I got home it was 5:53. I took off Rex's leash and he immediately went to lay down, exhausted from the walk. I walked into the kitchen to get a water bottle, when I walked in dad was already seated at the table eating leftovers from yesterday.

"How was work?" I asked walking over to the fridge.

"The usual. How was your walk? Did you run into trouble? You were out more than you usually are." He asked, after setting a plate down for me.

"No. I was talking to someone." I answered while sitting down, taking my mask off. He stopped eating and looked at me surprised.

"Who was it? What's they're name?" He asked looking back down.

"Harry." I answered taking a drink of my water.

"You're not dating are you? I don't want you getting heart broken at a young age." He said squinting his eyes at me a bit.

"Dad." I complained.

"What? I can't look out for you and that little heart of yours?" He asked a bit dramatically.

"We just met." I answered. He chuckled a bit before answering.

"Okay. Just making sure."

We spent the rest of the time eating in a comfortable silence. After that I told dad I'd do dishes, not wanting him to overwork himself. He didn't want to argue cause he knew how stubborn I was and agreed as he told me goodnight.
Once I was done with dishes I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got under the covers after putting in my AirPods and started listening to music. After a while I got bored and got my notebook and started to sketch random objects in my room.
After some time I checked the time and it read 5:43, I got up and made my way to the bathroom to wash my hands and brush my teeth before cooking breakfast since I knew dad would be up soon(y'all can use your imaginations for this part cause idk what to put🧍‍♀️).

—————>time skip cause I'm lazy<—————

2nd POV:
You had just got done with your online class and Rex apparently knew this because as soon as everyone started to say goodbye, he went behind your computer, and closed it shut.

You sighed as you went back and had yourself sprawled out in a starfish position with your eyes closed, right after you did that Rex laid right across on top of you. You stayed like that for a couple of minutes before you heard a knock on the door. You sighed and got up, Rex jumping right off of you once he felt you getting up. You went over and grabbed your mask putting it on your face, then making your way to the door.

Y/n POV:
*knock knock knock* the door went again, making me annoyed and going a bit faster to see who the hell kept on knocking.
I opened the door still annoyed only to see Harry standing there.

"Hey, cherry bomb!" He said happily once he seen me. I gave a wave as to say hello.

"So, there's these new neighbors that are supposed to be moving in today at the apartment I live at, do you maybe wanna go say hi?" He asked a little nervous. I stood there for a second before shaking my head no.

"Aw why not, it'll be fun, trust me." He said trying to convince me to go. I only shook my head no again.

"Pleeeease. Will you at least go so I won't feel awkward?" He begged. I sighed before nodding, finally giving in, which seemed to make him happy as a big smile formed on his face.

"Alright! Well I'll be over across the street to get things for my mom real quick, and then we could head over, yeah?" He said pointing to a store across the street from my house.
I gave a nod as I agreed and closed the door as he left. I went into my room, picked out an outfit, put on my rings, grabbed my house keys and phone, and then headed out. Rex wanted to stay, still a little tired from yesterday.

———————>Another time skip<——————

2nd POV:
You helped Harry put away the things he got from the store and went into his room to play games after you were done. After a while he looked out the window and seen two people, which he guessed were the new neighbors, and excitedly tapped your shoulder.

"Y/n , y/n, y/n! they're here, they're here, they're here!" He said still looking out the window.

"Cmon!" He said finally looking at you and grabbed your wrist gently but still had a good grip on it, and dragged you out of the house(?).
You tried your best to keep up, obviously not wanting to trip.
Once you got to the bottom Harry had let go of your wrist, which you were thankful for, and approached the neighbors.

"Hey, you must be the new neighbors" He said still walking toward them, me following behind. The boy turned around to see Harry and smiled.

"Yeah. I'm Dre." The boy, now known as Dre said.

"I'm Harry, and this is cherry bomb." Harry said as he introduced me, checking to see if I was still behind him.

"Sup, I'm Dre." Dre said. I looked at him and gave a nod.

"Let me help you with this." Harry said grabbing the boxes from the back.

So uhh ig Imma leave it here for now and make another part for this so you guys won't have to wait🧍‍♀️
Anyways that's it for now byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🏃‍♀️💨💨💨💨