Anya wants Peanuts

Anya's view side:

Anya woke up not feeling tired as it was 3 Am currently. Her stomach growled.

"Anya wants peanuts",  she thought to herself. She got out of bed and tiptoed to the door trying not to make a noise as her parents were asleep. She opened the door hoping there wouldn't be a squeak and tiptoed out.

Anya looked out hoping the coast was clear. "Anya will become the spy just like papa-", she took a deep breath and let it out "in a mission of finding peanuts".

She reached to the kitchen without making a noise. She searched high and low for her peanuts but she wasn't able to find them.

Anya exhaled with disappointment and started to walk out. She looked back, trying to get a good glimpse of the kitchen and found out her peanuts were at the top shelf. She ran back making the floor creak loud every step she did.

She heard a noise from her father's room.

"OH NO!!!", she said quietly.

Loid view side:
He woke up after few seconds after hearing that. He thought someone had broken in.

He waited thinking it was just his imagination.

After a few seconds of silence in his room, he looked up at time.

"3:30 AM...?", he sighed.

He took another few seconds and thought it was nothing so he went back to sleep.

More footsteps appeared and he woke up again. He was concerned so he put his legs down to the floor and got up walking to the front door.

He looked up at the time again before opening the door.

"3:45 AM...?", he sighed again.

"It's too early for this", Loid exhaled.

He opened the door and walked to the living room finding anything suspicious. Then he looked to the kitchen.

"It's all my stupid imagination", he said to himself not speaking.

He walked back to his room feeling more sleepy.

"What a waist of time..." he said closing his door.

Anya's view side:

"Is papa gone?", she thought to herself.
She looked through the small hole and looked around.

"The coast is clear", she smiled in a very cool way.

She tiptoed out of closet and quickly resumed back to the peanuts. She looked at the peanuts very deeply and wondered how she was gonna get it.

She was way too small to reach for it so she decided to climb somehow.

She came closer and put her foot on the edge of the drawer and her other foot on the second drawer. She inhaled scared for her next move. She put her left foot on third drawer tryna stay balanced and put her right foot on the table.
She got both her feet on the table.

"Anya is doing a very good job," she exhaled. "In the mission of getting peanuts".

She opened the door drawer and went on her tippy toes trying to reach it. She tried and tried as hard as she can but couldn't reach it.

She slowly lost balance and slipped.

She couldn't say anything and closed her eyes....

After a few seconds, she was caught.

Both Anya and Loid side:

"What are you doing out of bed?", Loid appeared.

She opened her eyes and slowly had tears falling down her face.

"I wanted peanuts so climbed up to drawers but then I lost balance! I was about to fall! It was very scary !!" Anya saying everything in one breath.

"S-Shh, no need to cry such thing about, Lil Anya", Loid said softly. He wiped her tears away.

Still carrying Anya, he reached for the peanuts and gave it to her who eventually stopped crying.

Yor's view side:

She hurried to the living room finding them sitting on the couch. Anya with a whole peanut bag and Loid. "What happen?"