1. School

I walk into school pulling my skirt down. I don't usually wear skirts but my 2 best friends Elizabeth and Megan dared me to. So here I am walking into school with a black skirt that goes to just above my knees, a black top with a picture on it my hair bouncing up and down as I walk and my bright blue vans brightening my outfit.

I fiddle with my bracelets I'm kinda nervous I don't want people to call me names or anything. Wait did I remember my ring I look at my left hand and it's there. Few. And if your wondering why I care so much it's a secret well for now.

I look around for my friends and is see them across the courtyard I walk over to them my head down a little. "ELLIE OMG!!! I didn't think you'd actually do the dare!" Megan exclaims, okay let me tell you some thing Megan's the one of us 3 who doesn't care what people think of her. She is always weird and crazy she loves getting in trouble and talking back to teachers.

As for Elizabeth she cares about what people think of her and when she gets comfy around you she's cray cray but is never afraid to talk smart to the teachers. She also likes to get in trouble but not too much she cares a lot about her grades. I mean we all care about our grades but Elizabeth doesn't like getting anything below a C.

Then theirs me I care about what people think but not much I'm crazy around some people I know unless I don't like them and I can be really bitchy if I want to but I wouldn't fight anyone. And I love being smart to the teachers and getting in trouble.

Any back to what was going to.

"Yeah I said I'd do the dare so here I am" I laugh,

"Aaahhhh I brought the stuff for the punishment too" me and Elizabeth laugh while Megan pouts another thing about her she loves pranks and humiliating people.

"Hey don't laugh Lizzy you wanted her to get the punishment too!" Megan says pointing at Elizabeth, Lizzy is her nickname.

---

So after that the ball rung and we headed to our home room we have all the same classes but Megan has a different maths class.

And now we're in drama lucky I have mini leggings/shorts under my skirt. Drama's not that bad we mainly just do games we learn how to act, do mimes, make things up on the spot and stuff like that.

It's weird because this is about the only class we actually listen and do as our told....well me and Megan, Lizzy try's to listen most lessons.

"Okay today class we're going to have a warm up game and then we're going to do improvising, and if everyone's good we'll play another game at the end." Our teacher Miss Noack smiles at everyone in the circle we made and no we're not sitting on the floor like little kids we might be year 8 but we're still not little, we're sitting in chairs.

We all decide to play lions and Buffaloes if you don't know what that game is here's an explanation.

It's like red rover the people in the middle are lions and they have to crawl on their knees and the people running across are Buffaloes and the way you get caught is if the lions get you on the ground. Easy!

So back to the game me, Megan and Elizabeth hide behind people so we don't get chosen to go in the middle because seriously you get really bad carpet burn. It sucks!!

"Kyle, Georgia, Hannah and Rick, you 4 can be the lions" Hannah and Georgia sign but rick and Kyle form a plan on which friend their going to get caught first.

Everyone runs across and Jake gets taken down.

----

Okay so the games nearly done and the only people left is me, Isabelle, Indi, Liam, Tim, Bryce and Louis❤️. Oh I forgot to tell you I have a crush on Louis him and his family and my family are family friends.

Anyway. It sucks Elizabeth just got Megan and now their going for me, we all run across I'm nearly their when I feel someone grab my leg I scream and see Megan latching on to my leg. Wait were is Elizabeth "FUCK!!" I yell when someone pulls me down by my waist. I fall to the ground and Elizabeth is on my stomach hugging my waist laughing her head off so that's who grabbed my waist.

We sit well lay on the ground laughing for a couple minutes. When we calm down and look around Miss Noack is standing there looking at us hands on her hips. We all stand in a line and Megan nods her head as a signal, "sorry Miss Noack" we all say at the same time.

----

So I know what your thinking we got in soooooooooo much trouble but nope we didn't really get in trouble we just had to sit out for the game at the end of class but that's all over me, Lizzy and Megan are heading to Wendy's for lunch. Our whole group usually goes you see theirs our big group of friends and then the small groups of friends in the big group.

The other people in our group are Indi, Isabelle, Liam and Bryce from drama, Samantha from home economics that's one group then theirs Hollie, Paige, Jenny, Jordan, Tyler and Riley their from Pe and some are in our home group. Then he last group are Bree, Taylor, Kiara, Jayden, Lucas, Dylan and George some of them are in our hook group and a couple aren't in any of our classes.

I know what your thinking that is a big group. And I know it is theirs what......21 of us. From the big group other then Elizabeth and Megan the people I'm closes to is Hollie, Kiara, Indi, Lucas, Bryce and Isabelle.

Anyway it's just a normal day really muck around in class go to Wendy's with the group for lunch and have to race back to school so we don't miss too much because come on we don't want to give the teachers a break from us its our job to annoy the fuck out of them.

PLEASE READ!!!!⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
-------

Hey hope you liked the chapter I hope you liked the chapter I'm not quite sure who long this story is going to be but I'm definitely going to make a sequel when it's done. But just to pre warn you I'm going to write at lest 5 chapters of her normal life before she gets kicked out. Otherwise this story's going to be pretty short.