Queen and Servent (fandomless)

FULL NAME: Freya Queen of the Danes

AGE: Depending on the rp.

HEIGHT: 5'4

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She has been the queen since the age of 16, over those years she had once been such a nice and affable leader, but once her father died, killed by another kingdom she had grown cold, disheartened, and cruel.

PERSONALITY: Freya is cold hearted and she doesn't care for too much of anything. She is a strong and powerful leader but with the power she holds, she uses it to her advantage. She has amazing battle strategies, killed great monsters, conqured worlds and lands for her people, made sure there were no needy, no hungry children. While she provides for so many other, not so much as herself. She has never found love and she had never tried to find love. Her father was the only one she cared about since she had no siblings and her mother died in child birth. She had always been a fighter, no matter what.  Freya has am extremely short temper and does not take too kindly to being disobeyed, talked down to, told what to do or how to be a queen. She's known for torturing people. Sometimes innocent, other times not so much. The only person she trusts is Adrian, her servent.
FC:

FULL NAME: Adrian the servent

NICKNAMES: Boy (Freya), friend (sometimes by Freya)

AGE: Depending on the rp.

HEIGHT: 6'5

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: his larger nose and sunken in eyes.

GENDER: Male

PRONOUNS: he/him

OTHERS: He has been a long time servent of the queen. He has been her friend since childhood and she immediately chose him as her right hand man.

PERSONALITY: He has to pretend to be mean and rude and sometimes he is. He follows Freya nearly everywhere, considering he is her right hand man and her only friend. He's mainly quiet and just reads a lot. He's overly intimidating because of his looks and his height which Freya enjoys. He enjoys blood and gore, which why he is such an odd and dark fellow. He enjoys torturing people, hurting them, killing them. He's sadistic but you couldn't tell by looking at him. His mind is twisted in more ways than one. He loves corrupting the innocent.
He has no family, no life, no siblings. He's alone in a world that judges him beyond belief.

FC: