gay shit

"who the hell is that? When did they show up!"

He watched as grenade launcher mask fell back, looking around slightly dazed as he bled.

"Hey, grenade!you useless lump! How long are you gunna nap there?" He nearly whined in irritation, they could both feel eachother glaring as he shakily attempted lift himself.

"If you're alive then get your ass up or I'll kill you too. "

"And fire before you get shot this time.. "

"Kill them! Kill them! Kill them all dead! Hey man this sucks so much.. why do I always get stuck taking out the trash.." grenade mask simply listened as his companion rant on about his own complaints.

He let out a strained grunt as he almost stumbled to his feet,struggling to lift the heavy gun as he attempted to aim.

"But that person did promise that if I kill all the rowdy ones things would start looking up for us..!" Grenade exchanged a glance at the man's words, taking most of the credit though still trying to include him. He almost felt himself smile.

"No pain go gain right?"

"A.. any wish that person has will be fulfilled!" Grenade stuttered out, glancing over as he saw just a spark of excitement in the man's expression at his words.

Though quickly shooting, he watched his bullets quickly explode as the girl below shot at them, dagger masks should sloping forward in shock, just staring at the smoke began to clear.

"What..? What is this crap?" Grenade could've sworn the man stumbled back, watching him fall on his ass as they both stumbled back.

"This is godman annoying! Is that hag kusakube sees me like this I'll be the punchline of her jokes forever! " He watched as the man attempted to curl up in self pity, knowing the exact scenerio he was likely picturing as he's loudly complained about it before.

"I have no choice but to give up or run away at this point... no.. fleeing without getting anything done would be bad.. "

"It's a pain but I've got to make a report and get permission first... "

"Evoking that person's wrath is a hell of a lot scarier than dying... " He could hear the hint of fear in his voice, sighing as he picked up the phone.

"Um.. hello! It's me dagger!" He then watched as his posture stiffen, almost perking up, his voice seeming to tone up a notch, grenade mask just watched as the scruffy blonde nervously spoke into the phone.

[Yes, state your business..]

"Um.. right well you see..-" he watched as soon the call came to an end at the sound of someone coming closer to the door they'd ducked into, they'd both quickly ran down into the building. -Well. More like dagger dragged him along as they both hid.

"We're gunna die we're gunna die we're gunna die!" He watched as the blonde began to panic, clinging to his arm.

"HEL-" as soon as the word left his mouth he felt grenade mask shove his hand to his mouth, leaving his mask crooked.

"H-hey -!" He quickly attempted to pull away from grenade's hand,only to be pinned once more. He could feel a spark of heat seem to burn in the back of his throat as a small tent in his pants began to make itself present.

Grenade mask could've sworn the blonde had smiled from underneath his hand, though as quickly as he'd let go he felt a sharp grind against his groin, forcing a low groan from deep in his chest.

"Well well well.. didn't know you were so sensitive.." his voice almost lit up as he continued to softly grind against the man, he could hear the man's breathing hitch as he continued to grind, feeling the mans boner just continue to poke at his back.

He watched as grenade mask slumped over, letting out small moans as dagger mask continue to grind against him, starting to giggle as he began to palm himself through his pants. He could feel grenade mask jerk his hips, he couldn't exactly hold back his hushed laughter, looking back at the ruined man behind him, bleeding and vulnerable.

"So pathetic...how come I haven't tried this before..?!" He could hear dagger mask begin to rant on again, watching him desperately palm himself.

He watched as dagger mask opened his mouth so speak, seconds later being harshly shoved into the ground as grenade mask quickly mounted him, hearing the sound of his mask scrape against the concrete. "H-hey! That's not fair!" He stuttered out at the thought of him bottoming, he could feel his stomach turn as he felt grenade begin to hump against him, slowly grinding his hips.

His face began to heat up as he could feel grenades clothed member begins prodding at his entrance, his breath heavy as it ran down his neck, leaving him to shiver as I felt pre-cum begin to soak into his boxers. Leaving a nice wet spot as he continued to palm himself. He let out a shakey moan as grenade slapped a hand over his mouth, leaving his head to tilt at an awkward angle as he felt himself gag.

He could feel himself attempt to reach forward as grenade shoved two fingers into his mouth, leaving him to choke through shallow breaths. He felt himself bite down through frustration as he could feel his boxers dampen further, it felt as if grenade was trying to turn him on, he felt so desperate against him. He could almost feel grenades grin plastered against his back, even through the thick mask.

He let out a stifled moan as his hips jerked forward into the feeling of grenades hand hand being shoved down his pants. He could hear himself begin to heavily pant as he was harshly jerked off, his thrusts growing sloppy and loose as he felt himself begin to relax.

He fell almost completely limp as his release soon passed, grenade falling close behind as they layed there.