Fell for You

~{Shinjiro's point of view}~

I snap my eyes open, still laying in my bed. Sweaty. My first thought was how sweaty I was just dreaming about you. Crap.

I get out of bed and start getting ready for a busy day. 

Just as I go down stairs to the main lobby, I see you. Ready to go to school and walking with Junpei and Yukary, but even with the two of them with their constant bickering, your eyes always seem to drawn towards me. Why? Why are you like this?

You smile so brightly towards me, yet I know that I cannot be with you, it is impossible. I'm not the right guy.

I try to ignore any thoughts about you, even though you're out of sight yet you're never out of my mind. All I can think of is you, the time we spend together, your smiles, laughs. Why must this happen to me? I wasn't supposed to be like this.

I try cooking, maybe cooking can get you out of my head for once. But to no avail, all I can do is think of you. All I am doing is thinking of you day and night. 

The dream that I had about you last night just keeps popping back up, clouding my mind about you. How the dream just felt so real, how the kiss felt just so true. Why must you do this to me?

Maybe a nice walk outside would be nice, even Koromaru would appreciate that. I'm probably clouded with thoughts of you because I'm in the building, some fresh air could probably remove those thoughts and memory's. But I shouldn't have brought my hopes up, because now every area is just filled with the many memories I have of you and me hanging out together.

All day instead of being productive, I just try and try to get you out of my head at least once, but that seemed to cause it to go worse, because it is now suddenly the end of the day and I bumped into you. No. More like crashed into you, just like how you keep crashing into my imagination. 

When ever you speak I can't help but keep on falling for you. No matter how much I deny it, it'll always be there in the back of my mind. This is driving me nuts!

I mean how can anything happen between us when I'm a mess and you're just a work of art. I am no match for you. 

Yet every night I still think of you, in many different ways. Then I wake up as a nervous wreck covered in sweat. But it'll never happen, I'm not a good guy, I won't be able to treat you well, I'm going to die soon. So why, why did you choose me anyways?

I never would've thought when you were walking up to me that you were going to confess to me your feelings. I have thought about this day in so many ways and situations. Yet in each and every one of them I never did think you'd pull a stunt like that. 

No. I can't let you be with me, you need to be with someone better. Try, try to convince you to reconsider, think of someone better for you, who is worthy to be with you. Yet you refuse, no matter how much I try. You never back down. Why? 

Why must you love me? And why must I love you back? Gosh you're just too perfect. I love you too much.