Chapter one- Start of story

There was a boy named Sun, he had a little bit older brother named Moon. They used to play all day long and tell each other secrets that no one would ever know. When it was night, Sun would be sound asleep while Moon would stay up a bit more to protect his brother from any bad nightmares.

When it was morning, they would eat breakfast and play and talk some more until it was night again. This repeated until they both grew older, and like every other adult, they'd need a job. So they saw an advertisement for a daycare position at the Mega Pizza Plex.

Both Sun and Moon loved children, but Sun loved them more than Moon. So the brothers applied for the position and got it the next day. They started a few hours after they got accepted, and met tons of children.

Moon took the nap time hours, while Sun took the playtime hours. This repeated every single day the Pizza Plex was opened. From 7 am to 6 am at the daycare the brothers would work.

They both got paid well and loved their jobs as daycare attendants. More time passed and nothing much changed, but moon has gotten an interest in creating things. He started small and made simple things.

But one day, he made a mistake on a project and accidentally made a thing that can control everything. Moon called it "The Star". But since Moon made a very dangerous thing, he had to keep it hidden very well. (And I mean VERY well)

So Moon also made it to be hidden by everyone, even himself. He told Sun what he had made and Sun was surprised and worried but also amazed at the same time. So many emotions mixed together, so many that Sun couldn't handle, but Moon calmed his brother down and told him that it is hidden away in a very secure place that even himself doesn't know.

But a staff member was listening to the conversation and told others what they heard. Soon the news spread and reached the government. They wanted to know if Moon could create more of that thing, and since Sun was Moon's brother, they wanted to know if Sun could make stuff like Moon does.

Sun found out that the government knew they were onto them and began to worry as he was lost in thought. Moon calmed him down and got both of them ready for the children since they were about to arrive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!!! It is currently 1:11 am in the morning...I'm tired :,)

I will continue this story later, for now, I will sleep before it's too late. (Don't worry I had permission from my mom to stay up)

Ya'll be lucky though, I added a bit extra. You're welcome. Welp, goodnight.

(480 words)