~

hi
here's a disclaimer, as well as some info regarding the main characters.

!! disclaimer

i do not own any of the characters in this story except for soojin, hyunmin, and daeun, who are depictions of my imagination.

I do own the storyline and plot, as well as the front cover.

please take note, the personalities of the characters may not be realistic and be exactly like them in real life, as this is just a fictional story.

I apologize in advance for any topics that might be triggering to some, though I do try to not write anything triggering.

lastly, i will gladly accept criticism, as long as it is respectful and not hateful. I like hearing feedback from my readers! so don't be shy to let me know what you think

—————————————

some information regarding the main characters

CHOI Y/N is married to Choi Yeonjun. Her brother is Lee Felix, and she has a daughter called Soojin.
As you know, she is involved in a love triangle between her husband and Kang Taehyun.

CHOI YEONJUN is the husband of Y/n, and father of Soojin. He is the ex-member of Tomorrow x Together, as they eventually disbanded.

KANG TAEHYUN is also an ex-member of TXT, and may or may not still be in love with Y/n.
He lives with Huening Kai in an apartment.

CHOI SOOJIN is the 16 year old daughter of Y/n and Yeonjun. Her best friend, and childhood friend is Hyunmin. She goes to a private art school.

CHOI HYUNMIN is the best friend of Soojin. He attends the same school as Soojin. His mother and father are Choi Soobin and Choi Iseul.

LEE DAEUN is Y/n's best friend, and the wife of Felix.

LEE FELIX is Y/n's older brother and the husband of Daeun. An ex-member of Stray Kids.

CHOI SOOBIN AND CHOI ISEUL are the parents of Hyunmin and Soobin is an ex-member of TXT.

BANG CHAN is an ex-member of Stray Kids, and a good friend of Y/n.

Huening Kai and Choi Beomgyu are the other two ex-members of TXT.

also, this is a yeonjun x reader but it will be based much more around Soojin and her love life, as well as figuring out what's up with taehyun.

——————————

So that's that, I hope you enjoy this fanfiction c: