rebirth in a magical world 🌎

I am so mad , they can't do anything right. Let's just read some novels, I don't know why but reading novels makes me stress free. After a few minute , l got a book named the sad story of fox, let's also get some snacks. After a while

I started reading this 📖 book while eating

I started reading this 📖 book while eating . I suddenly choked , I started searching for water but I can't breath. I think I 'm gonna die,I don't want to die.
I opened my eyes 👀 and I was in a forest.

I started freaking out until I saw my body

I started freaking out until I saw my body. I turned into a fox,I think I am dreaming it's just a bad dream. I closed my eyes and open again.
It's really me. So,where I 'm my , I look at myself again and noticed that
My blue fur, black eyes that can enchant anyone,my nine tails that is very beautiful and the most main thing that the red marks between my
Forehead,overall everything is beautiful .
It's looks like that fox that I read in the book.

Don't tell me that I
Rebirth in a book of
That Lil fox.

Okay calm down , Sana. Let's recalls 🤔 the plot.
So,in this story I am a fox that is so powerful that can destroy any country but I don't like chaos.
So, the fox started to live in a dark forest, that is filled with powerful and dark creatures. It is very peaceful there because no humans are allowed in this forest because once upon a time,
The people here started to catch and make contract with beasts without their permission, once they succeed they treat their beasts very rudely and always beat them,that time goddess of beasts was very angry on humans . So, to protect the beasts she made a powerful barrier that no humans can pass it. If they dare they will turn into ashes.
The fox also hates humans because his parents and siblings were also killed because of power . Then, the story start from a prince that is not in a favor of king.
He was always bullied because his mother was a maid and his father also don't like him. He wanted to revenge himself ,he hear a story of the dark forest. He decided he will go there and make a contract with a beast and will destroy this kindom. It was too dark he couldn't see anything.
The Lil fox saw him, he was surprised because no humans can pass the barrier but that little boy pass it. He started pitying him seeing his condition, he go there and said to human that you should not have come here,it's dangerous here.
The prince was startled seeing a fox talking to him, the fox was so beautiful even though he couldn't see properly.
He reply and said even though it's dangerous here , I will still come because I want revenge from this kingdom's king ,he slept with my mother and then tossed her away when he was satisfied. The fox gasped listening to Lil boy and offered him to sign a contract with him but he kept a condition that I will leave you after you destroy this kingdom's king and he agreed . After few months, he was powerful and he took his revenge but he was not ready to let the fox go away because in a short period the fox have became his family and started to develop feelings for him but fox do not want to stay here because its not his home, he can't stay here but the prince have became so obsessed that he caged him for his rest of life and never let him go but in one banquet he meet female lead of the story and he fell for her beauty and kindness and started to lose interest in Lil fox. He married her and forget about the Lil fox that was still in basement catching his last breath and thinking why he pitied him and signed contract with him, he died while thinking about this and the prince and FL lead a beautiful life.

The end

So, I think 🤔 I in a part when I started to live in dark forest and had not met the prince yet. So,
To live here and not die I need to avoid the Lil boy who came in this forest.
So,according to his lifestyle he go to roam around and discover some parts of forest as he like to discover and adventure new things .
So, let's go to market and sightseeing, oh and here is interesting part that he could transform into boy and sigh,now onwards I also have to live as boy.now,Don't worry little fox as I am here, I will protect you and let not that prince cage you for your rest of life 😊. Now, let's go.

Hello 👋 it's my first time to write ✍ the story so, if anything is wrong please tell me and photos don't belong to me, it's belongs to its photographer.

Thank you.