𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

༄❀•·
mcu universe !

༄❀•·mcu universe !

|

Started ; 4th September
Published ; 9th September
Finished ; ongoing

yoursdearlyxi ✔︎

༄❀•·
( summery )

SADIE HARRISA subject to an unplanned pregnancy between two complete opposites

SADIE HARRIS
A subject to an unplanned pregnancy between two complete opposites. Americas sweetheart, Steven Grant Rogers, and Taylor Harris, a nobody to society. The two were so smitten with one another, both were oblivious to the fact a living being was growing inside of Taylor's healthy body, up until missing more periods than she could count set alarm bells ringing off inside her head. 16 long weeks later, a small baby bump appeared, no longer invisible to the minds of two love birds.

Steve, due to his career of being a national superhero. Figured departing from Taylor and his offspring would ensure their safety. Though it only left one woman heartbroken, and the other, a kid in need of a father figure.

While Taylor (rather reluctantly), kept in contact with Steve. Sadie had no idea of his identity, let alone name. Although, to cope with the potential thought of him abandoning her, she'd created a fake illusion that he was a cruel man, one that often drunk whiskey, and lounged around jobless. Which had ultimately left her with extreme daddy issues. Of course her mother had never stopped the girls spiralling thoughts, because quite frankly, she was still utterly devastated from their breakup, and wanted nothing more for him than to feel the pain she did all those years ago. Even if it meant their only child resenting him.

Though at age 14, another man with the name of Calvin Thomas entered the girls life. It took a great toll on the household, Taylor being so obsessed with making him stay, that she often neglected her daughter.