Chapter 1

Note : There is no Cha Siyeon here. But the OG Penelope has done some things that Cha Siyeon did.

3rd Person pov

"Gizella! Get back here!" - ???

"Hahaha! Catch me if you can Raphael!" - Gizella

"Thats dad's private study! He said its dangerous to go in there!" - Raphael

Raphael caught his sister by the arm and pulled her backwards in order to stop her from running about.

Said sister grasped the nearest shelf in order to stop herself from tumbling backwards, causing the shelf along with its probably magical books to fall on the two children.

The 8 year old boy used his arms to shield himself and his 4 year old sister.

The first book that made contact with the two kids was quite..... hmm... how should we put it... adventurous maybe?

The kids upon touching the book disappeared in a radiant flash of light.

"Ugh...." - Penelope

So heavy - Penelope

Her eyes fluttered open.

The first thing she saw was a mop of magenta hair on her chest.

She did a double take and tried to sit up.

"What the- Who the hell.....?" - Penelope

She placed the child beside her and placed her hands on her waist.

The boy who strikingly looked like her, was sleeping. Though his eyebrows were furrowed and his lips kept moving as if he wanted to say something. 

Penelope looked around trying to find Emily, thinking this was another one of her tricks to try and ruin her day.

But she was nowhere to be seen.

She sighed before gently shaking the boy.

His eyes snapped open as he looked at the unknown surroundings.

He calmed down though after seeing Penelope.

He smiled brightly before throwing his arms around her.

Penelope was taken aback as she had never been hugged by anyone that wasn't her mother before.

Maybe he just had a nightmare or something....? - Penelope

She hesitantly tried to place her hand on his back but stopped after hearing what he said next.

"Mom!"

A small girl who suddenly shook him awake quite enthusiastically was calling him 'Papa'.

Now this wouldn't have been very surprising for a 26 year old male to hear.

But here was the thing.....

Vinter was neither married nor did he have any kids.

For other nobles it may have been possible that they had illegitimate children who they later forgot about, but that noble certainly wasn't Vinter.

He had never been with a woman before. Ever.

And if he had, he would treasure her no matter her status, color, caste or religion. He would treasure her even if she had a bad personality!

And he would definitely never cheat on her.

So there was no way that this child could be his.

But she looked like a female carbon copy of him. Just younger.