𓌪 SHIELD File ━━ Astrid Odinsdottir

S

S.H.I.E.L.D. File ━━ Astrid Odinsdottir

 File ━━ Astrid Odinsdottir

Name.                    Odinsdottir, Astrid

Current Alias.      Astrid, Goddess of War

DOB.                        Unknown

Place of Birth.      Asgard

Status.                    Alive ━ Inactive

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS.
Sex.                      Female
Height.               5'6 (1.68m)
Weight.              120 lbs (54.4 kgs)
Eyes (Irises).    Blue
Hair.                    Black
Unusual Features.      Eyes glow red the angrier the subject gets.

AFFILIATION AND RELATIONSHIPS.
Affiliations.            Asgard, Avengers
Relationships.     Tony Stark, Teammate
                                   Steve Rogers, Teammate
                                   Natasha Romanoff, Teammate
                                   Clint Barton, Teammate
                                   Bruce Banner, Teammate
Relatives.               Odin, Father
                                   Frigga, Mother DECEASED
                                   Thor Odinson, Brother
                                   Loki Odinson, Brother DECEASED

POWERS AND ABILITIES.
Powers/Abilities.         Asgardian Physiology, Metal Manipulation, Metal Conjurations, Polarity, Magnetokinesis, Enhanced Weapon Proficiency, Self-Emotion Manipulation, Precognition
Weapons.                Doubled Bladed Sword, Conjurations

PERSONAL DOSSIER.
     ●     Astrid Odinsdottir has standard Asgardian Physiology similar to her brothers and other noted Asgardians. This includes Asgardian strength, Asgardian stamina, Asgardian endurance, etc.

     ●      Odinsdottir has shown multiple cases of being heavily influenced by her emotional state, leading to the conclusion that she has Self-Emotion Manipulation. The angrier she gets, the more powerful. The sadder or more distressed, the more uncontrollable. It is advised she is approached with caution.

     ●     After studying Odinsdottir's capabilities, strategic measures were taken to make sure S.H.I.E.L.D. and the government were prepared in case of any scenarios where Astrid would betray her allegiance to Earth as a protector. In response to this fear, PROJECT █████ began, funded by ████ ████. PROJECT █████ began developing after the events of The Battle of New York and the prototype was only ever used in the field when the Sokovia Accords began implementations. As of 2016, PROJECT █████ has been pronounced dead.

TIMELINE.
     ●     First seen in New Mexico after her brother, Thor Odinson, was stranded and taken in by scientists, Jane Foster, Darcy Lewis, and Erik Selvig. She appeared with multiple other Asgardians now identified as Sif, Volstagg, Fandral, and Hogun. After this event, Astrid Odinsdottir was labeled a potential threat.

     ●    Odinsdottir later appeared on Earth for the second time after Loki's attack in Berlin, taking him captive with her brother Thor. After S.H.I.E.L.D. took Loki back into its captivity, Astrid and her brother worked alongside the Avengers in the Battle of New York. Following this, Astrid Odinsdottir was labeled as an Avenger and Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

     ●     Became a founding member of the Avengers.

     ●    Took Loki back to Asgard with her brother Thor which began the continuous cycle of hopping back and forth from Asgard to Earth. While on Earth it's been noted she took residence at the Avengers Compound.

     ●     Stayed on Earth after the events of Ultron while her brother returned to space.

     ●     During the Sokovia Accords, Astrid ██████████████████. She caused mass destruction, ████████████████████. Consequently, with the help of Tony Stark, Odinsdottir was given a plea deal to return to space and not come back. She was labeled as hostile after the accords.

     ●     This File has been announced inactive after the Sokovia Accords

Last Updated in 2016.