{s2, p7}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida Third Person Pov September{22}

Tampa, Florida
Third Person Pov
September
{22}

Check in 📱

"aight, I'm finna leave the house nie". Kyrie told Qua and Jamo as he put his slides on. He was currently getting ready to go play basketball, since he hadn't played in a while. plus the whole gang was off work so it went together well.

"aight hurry yo ass". Qua responded, "you know this nigga Kyrie drive like he got a nascar". Jamo added making Kyrie chuckle.

Him and his friends had settled in good, and although work did keep them busy a lot their bond didn't change one bit.

"Gimmie like 10 minutes foreal though". He told them walking out the room as he headed into the living room seeing Kaydence pouting.

"what you pouting fa"? He asked her chuckling, lifting her chin up so she could look at him, "where you goingggg"? She asked looking him into his eyes.

"I'm finna go play basketball, you wanna come? I think Cam and Kasey gone be out there". He asked her, he always offered to bring Kaydence with him. It was never "you can come if you want".

"Okayyy let me go grab my shoes". She cheesed running up the stairs making Kyrie smile, he adored how clingy she was because he was the same way with her. He just loved how mutual everything was.

"Okay I'm ready". She spoke as she started walking out the door, and Kyrie followed behind her as he locked the door.

"where y'all playing at? and how y'all even know people here already"? Kaydence asked him.

"it's a public gym, and some old heads came into my job last week, said they wanted to see how good of a hooper I am. told me bring out my best boys". Kyrie chuckled remembering the conversations, because old heads were naturally funny.

"Called up two of my co-workers and shit so yeah". He added. "lord , I can see now this about to be funny". Kaydence laughed making Kyrie do the same.

"Hell yeah, they gone be tryna get off on our asses". Kyrie added pulling out his phone. He started recording her as she sung the lyrics to Dance For You- Beyoncé.

"This is for the time- oh my gosh Kyrie stoppp you know I only sound like her when the music turned all the way up". She joked making the both of them laugh.

"I love you sweets". She told him leaning over placing a kiss on Kyrie's cheek instantly making him smile, "I love you too". He responded.

The two shortly pulled up to the semi packed gym, they walked in hand in hand as they observed everything.

It was a good amount of people there, from people who watched their kids play, and then you had the older people playing.

Kyrie and Kaydence spotted out all their friends and continued to the very end of the bleachers. "I forgot to tell you that you look good baby". Kyrie spoke looking down at Kaydence as he licked his lips.