1 •

The morning sun glimmered into a sad room . A boy with a few scratches on his face emerged from the thin sheets .

" Morning already? It felt like I slept for a few minutes . "

A hand was shoved into soft , blonde hair , the hand moved in a right to left motion .

" I have to train , the ship comes tomorrow and I want a spot on it! "

A selfish smirk was put on the boy's face .

" Well, I already have a plan to get my spot on that ship ."

He got up from the sad bed, and opened the bedroom door and walked down the dim hallway .

He was a sneaky child, he was fast and silent too which made it hard to notice his every move .

He reached out to grab the corner and he heard his grandfathers door creek, meaning he was up and ready to do farm work , the boy , whos name is Jonah ran back into the sad room and closed the door leaving only a small crack .

A shadow from underneath the doorways small crevice grew larger and larger and then the knob turned and jangled .

His slim but tall grandfather walked into the room, and stood above the bed , he looked down at Jonah who fake slept .

He kicked the bed to the side , and Jonah fell off of it. " Git up Jonah, we got a bit' o' work to do aye' . "

Jonah's head hit the wall, behind him' and opened his eyes .

" Shi-ttaki mushrooms! Gramps what was that for? "

" For being up earlier and not getting ready . How many times I'm gonna tell yer' that you ain't gettin' on that ship eh? "

" W-well- "

"I should've only had to tell you once when you failed the first time , but you just don't listen, and that's why I'm stuck with ya' ."

" Well, that too bad for you. I am getting on that ship and you ain't stopping me, alright!? "

" I don't know who you're talking to like that, I could've left you in Omland poor without anyone to take care of you. I voyaged on my boat for 2 days just to come help you. You're even lucky that Mrs Hampton even gave me a call . "

" That sounds like a you problem, I could've made my way on that ship before Mrs Hampton gave you a call , I am becoming a Sector and that's it! End of argument. "

" You don't get to decide when the arguments over, go put on your clothes , and get to work . Oh and since you run this place I am sure you can find your own breakfast . "

" Yea yea, you should really count your days . "

He whispered under his breath, his grandpa, Randall heard that .

" Yea, your days are numbered too, you can't handle yourself as well as I can handle you . Surely you'll drop dead before me . "

" Hmph! "

Jonah got up and put on his trousers and then he put on his green shirt .

" Gotta pack my bags, I am getting on that ship this year! "

He finished up and runs to the basement, the stairs screeched because of Jonah's pace, there was a large amount of rats down here and they were all aggressive .

He picked up a suitcase, and walked up the stairs . He started to grab clothes from the drawers in his depressing room .

He finished packing his case, and went outside .

" Well I am screwed, that argument with Gramps really affected my plan, well guess I gotta go to the McGregor's now. "

He snuck out of his cabin, and started to run with a small knife in his pocket, it was visible but he was invisible..

He ran and ran up the hill, after 2 minutes of running up the hill he made it .

" Damn, he covered the hole in which I sneak in from, gotta find another way in. "

He gripped the knife harder, he thought long and hard .

" Well what if I climb over the gate, but the knife will fall and make a loud sound, then the dogs will be let out . "

He thought about climbing the gate . After a few good minutes, he took the knife out of his pocket and put in his mouth .

" I need rope, in case I fall so then it will break my fall and break the sound . "

He needed a rope and he saw one, but it was inside the garden .

He smirked and looked around . He saw a lady down the road, he saw her and immediately sprinted to a tree .

He looked around again and saw a dead rabbit . He dashed to the rabbit, he leaned down while he was running and grabbed it.

The quick boy almost fell and tripped on his own foot . He got to another tree and started to quietly climb it , with the knife still in his mouth and rabbit in his pocket .